No announcement yet.

LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything is better than stock and adding TSX projectors is just cat's meow! awsome!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
      Thanks man! I really appreciate the comment. Yeah that retrofit, although time consuming, was well worth it, if you just look at the amazing diff. in light output.
      ha man if youre in college and have the time to do this retrofit you got a lot of time on your hands. i wish i had the time, id be all over it.

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

Man, I greatly admire your car and the all the work and dedication you have put into it. Unique and clean . Wish I had the more time to dedicate to my CB.

Comment

yeah thanks for the comments everyone! but it seems like my happiness is short lived at least until "this" gets fixed.

So I decide I needed a haircut tonight and decide to go to supercuts near ASU on University and Rural in this shopping center. Well I go there wait 30 min., get my haircut and I'm off to show my retrofit to my friend that lives on campus in the dorms. As I'm pulling out of the parking lot I stop wait for a car to go at this 4 way stop and then turn right. I then have to stop at the exit for 2 cars to turn right, in the mean time I have come to a complete stop w/ my blinker signalling right. All of a sudden, this chick in a white VW beetle comes and hits me from the rear and jolts my car. I'm like OH SHIT! no u DID NOT hit me. I get out and sure enough, since she's from Cali, she has a license plate in front of her bumper, which made a nice indentation on my bumper. It caused spiderwebbing of the paint all around that area and about 5 inches above it in a totally random spot. So far it looks like the bumper is okay, nothings cracked, just looks like the paint spiderwebbed. So here's some pics of the paint damage:

^^^it spiderwebbed about 5 inches away somehow...
          Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:35 AM.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

nice work on the retrofit!
            Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

I got my new Magnaflow muffler installed today!

My friend helped me cut my Greddy Evo 2 off and weld this one in its place.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:36 AM.

member's ride thread
              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

reminds me of green_cb7's car with the magnaflow.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

dude the new muffler looks sick! get a vid clip of it. thanks for the purchase bro!
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2
                    close up shots of the projector ON:

your lights come out good bro i like it good job

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22jon
                      your lights come out good bro i like it good job
                      thanks man! yeah I like them a lot too. I've already had 3 offers from my friends to do retrofits on their cars haha.

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                        dude the new muffler looks sick! get a vid clip of it. thanks for the purchase bro!
                        yeah, most def. gonna get one up soon. It sounds so much meaner than before.

member's ride thread
                        91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Right on man, the car looks great, I'm really diggin the star on the hood

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Today, I noticed my magnaflow was quite noisy on the highway and I needed to get some hangers welded on and to get an extension so my muffler would not be inside my bumper, so I went to this muffler shop and purchased an 18 inch glasspack to put inline w/ my other resonator on my greddy catback mid section. WHAT A DIFFERENCE that made! there is absolutely NO rasp at all from idle to WOT. And it's way more tolerable on the highway now. So I'm really happy all that resonance exhaust tuning is taken care of. I made a video of how it sounds now.

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...xhaustclip.flv

Turn it up, It sounds BEAUTIFUL now, as opposed to before being all raspy
                            Last edited by Losiracer2; 03-31-2008, 08:11 PM.

member's ride thread
                            91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Here's some pictures of how it sits now after being extended out a little bit and that glasspack being added in place of that greddy resonator along w/ it reusing the factory hangers.

I can see the tips now

sits a little bit lower so it won't melt my bumper and paint in the summer time.

side view

18" Glasspack that made a WORLD of a difference for that "drone" I was getting on the highway. It also took away ALL the rasp I had before. So now nobody can call me a ricer no more, lol.
                              Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 03:36 AM.

member's ride thread
                              91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

dude it sounds so mean! fly by vid please!
                                miss my turbo cb7
                                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                                X