No announcement yet.

accord2nr81 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey buddy, did you get your motor fixed?

i just realized that i hadn't heard from ya this week. Hope everythings going well for ya.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

nah timing belt actually brokei already sent my spare head to the machine shop. i am still gettin the cover from you be probally next thrusday "not tomorrow" start of the h22 build i guess....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

love the touch with thecarbon fiber hood/ painted. nice. If you clean inside your wheel welds your pics would come out crisper to compliment the fresh paint
        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
        Pm meX
        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

apperciate the advise i will be more focused on gettin a new motor in the bay and leanning towards a complete wire tuck bay shave and paint this time around..

1. take old h22a4 out.
          2. shave bay tuck wires delete PS and AC systems, battery in trunk
          3. buy jdm h22 from tiger jap
          4. rebuild old h22a4, cams, valves, springs, retainers, headwork, hone block, type S pistions.. "still not sure what all i am doing for this build.. what ever i can short of sleeveing the block i guess"
          5. Install built h22a4
          6. take jdm h22a out and put it in the suzuki reno
          7. clean inside of wheel wells
          8. take reno motor and put it on a gokart or lawn mower. something suited for its power
          Last edited by accord2nr81; 09-28-2008, 07:26 AM.

But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Bro your car is hella sexy!!

Originally posted by Juice21
            thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
            Originally posted by GameChewer
            Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
              Bro your car is hella sexy!!
              thanks i love your coupe as well... glad to see you have got most the problems took care of... flywheel clutch problems... i need a new h22 so bad...... car just sittin in the drive way looking pretty and not going anywhere....

Comment

bump for the hell of it

Comment

did you figure out the cause of your timing belt problem?

i have a good understanding of the amount of work put in your car. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Engine is gone. will trade my oaska wheels for replacement H22 have brand new tires not even 900 miles and never brunded them off once

Comment

Wow Dude Ur Car Has Come A Nice Way Love It

MY MR CB7 THREADhttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127610

MY MR PRELUDE THREAD http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...22#post2149222

trade apexi ws2 catback for some wheels pm me

Comment

thank you much.. and for my timing belt problem... the tensioner bolt vibrated off, i guess i didnt have it torqued right i will put some locktite on that shit next time. but yea the blet walked off the cam gears and then it was 2am rainning like hell so i tried to start it back up for like 45 min rolling it down a hill trying to jump start it and all.... i am pulling the head now to check the valves.... ethier way its not going to be the end of my accord. time for the rebuild

Comment

Hope the rebuild goes ok for ya.

Hella pictures man. I see she came a long way from stock

bump it up

Comment

yup its going pretty good now... head is in the shop gettin reworked... and going to put some new rings in it and change out the bottom end bearings and slap it back together... i just got a job at a valvoline instant oilchange place as asst manager. and i am suppose to be gettin my own store within a month... soo soon as i get it running its going to get ever service my shop has to offer for free

Comment

Car looks good. Good luck with the new motor.
                              2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                              2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                              CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                              GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

yup yup cant wait to get the bitch back on the road

Comment

Working...
                                X