Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Trunk Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk Leak

I Couldnt Find The DIY On Fixing The Leak..
    I Need To Get It Fixed ASAP!

Also i gutted the trunk because it had water sitting in it and things got nasty.
    Anyone have pics on a redone Trunk?

Best way to find the leak is to climb in the trunk, have someone with a water hose stand outside and run it over the back of the car. It could be a tail light gasket or it could be the trunk gasket.

Comment

Here you go:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=trunk

Comment

Originally posted by 1990_cruiser View Post
        Alright cool, looks like a little project to do over the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgian View Post
          I Couldnt Find The DIY On Fixing The Leak..
          I Need To Get It Fixed ASAP!

Also i gutted the trunk because it had water sitting in it and things got nasty.
          Anyone have pics on a redone Trunk?
          try the taillight gasket

Comment

mine is leaking to but i dont think its the tail lights cuz the middle of the trunk carpet is soaked and thats it. i was thinking maybe the oem spoiler

Comment

just get all new wheather stripping

Comment

Originally posted by accord si View Post
                try the taillight gasket
                i got in the trunk while it was being sprayed and the only areas i could see that were leaking was through the taillights but im still just going to get new weather strips all around.

Comment

I had that happen to me so what I did was the I had doubled up the taillight gaskets one on top of the other did not know where the leak had come from been dry every since my own experience :tu
                  Last edited by BILLYBOPROCK; 11-26-2010, 02:45 PM.
                  Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by BILLYBOPROCK View Post
                    I had that happen to me so what I did was the I had doubled up the taillight gaskets one on top of the other did not know where the leak had come from been dry every since my own experience :tu
                    +1

i did this also after i replaced the old ones with new ones and they still leaked. overlaped them and no problems.

Comment

Comes to find out that my damn rear light was hella loose. so water was just leaking in when ever i washed it. see it dosen't rain much out here in vegas

Comment

Working...
                      X