Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i need help with a amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help with a amp

guys i have a pioneer double den 7in screen in my car and pioneers speakers all around i know my speakers are good but i kno my amp is bad in have some 200w fosgate amp i want to know what type of amp should i use

What are you using the amp for? A sub?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      What are you using the amp for? A sub?
      a little more info???

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

how do you know that your amp is bad?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
          when tha power light doesnt come on .and when its playing and cut in & out for no reason . at the same volume .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Dude, the first thing to do is check the easy stuff like the wire connections and fuse/s. A bad fuse/connection will cause all kinds of headaches. May have other options but need a little more info like is it 2 or 4 channel amp, 2 speakers or 4, etc....
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
              when tha power light doesnt come on .and when its playing and cut in & out for no reason . at the same volume .
              Not always the case.. If a speaker is blown it will send the amp into protect mode. Sometimes even causing a amp to turn on then off repeatedly.

Comment

200watt fosgate sell it to me!

But seriously what are you using it for and what 200 watt amp is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                  yea that doesnt mean anything

i've had ppl bring me cars with the same symptoms and the amps were mint

could be a bad ground or speaker wires shorting together or a blown speaker

we need more info

Comment

yea that doesnt mean anything

i've had ppl bring me cars with the same symptoms and the amps were mint

could be a bad ground or speaker wires shorting together or a blown speaker

we need more info

ok i need the amp cuz the way that the pervious ower set things up i cant power anything with out it
                    i found my problem the 2 days ago cuz i got 4 new speakers and set them up new wires and everything one of my channels is burned out and its a 4 channel and i just dont know i am tryin to run a sub on that too but the i dont thikn there is to much power to run all of that

Comment

the rear speakers only work on the crossover output and the right front input doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by radiuslight View Post
                        200watt fosgate sell it to me!

But seriously what are you using it for and what 200 watt amp is it?

if you got another amp thats better and can repair this one we can trade and you can have it

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Dude, the first thing to do is check the easy stuff like the wire connections and fuse/s. A bad fuse/connection will cause all kinds of headaches. May have other options but need a little more info like is it 2 or 4 channel amp, 2 speakers or 4, etc....

thanks dude but i did all of that i know its the amp !!!!!!!! 4 channel 4 speakers all speakers and fuses are new ground wire new power wire new nice clean spot no paint raw metal for the ground check !!!!! thanks bro thanks guys for the help

Comment

dam i just noticed that your in jersey

if u need help with your setup and wanna meet up then hit me up

and if you do end up needing an amp then i can sell you one cuz i got a bunch

Comment

Working...
                            X