Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats unnessasary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shit just take everthing off! interior go boneless

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I haven't had AC or PS since 2003... really not a big deal. I drove my CB for work for a year, too... about 40,000 miles that year.
      how diesel do your arms get without it lol?

no homo
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGsnorlax View Post
        how diesel do your arms get without it lol?

no homo

lmao
        1992 Honda Accord Lx
        [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

so what your saying is despite having ~150 pound male sitting in the driver seat, it is still important to move the battery.... maybe 10 pounds to the center of the wheel base to "balance" the car? lol
          yes, that is exactly what i'm saying. when relocating a battery, a lot of people just put it in some random place in the trunk, usually on the passenger side almost to the taillights. the further the battery is from the center of gravity, the higher the torque it has and the more energy is required to get the car to turn. a 150lb person (you skinny ass :P) sitting in the driver's seat has his ass within a foot or 2 from the center of gravity, so it isnt that bad. also, you cant really move the driver around a whole lot, but you can move the battey around to an optimal location a lot easier.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
            also if you are not in a place that checks emissions you can remove the charcoal canister. there's a diy somewhere. and about the map sensor, one of the h22 TBs has the map sensor on top, so maybe you could get that (after the prelude intake). you can delete your fitv if you r in a warm enough climate. remove the hood latch and get pins, remove the heater (eliminates heater hoses to firewall). relocate fuse box under the dash. also the wires that control your fuel injectors can be relocated under the fuel rail. the injectors just need to be rotated upside down then plugged back in. looks a lot nicer. check out my bay in my MR thread \/

DUDE i live in NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY you try and go without heat in the winter all i am going to say is frozen balls

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              yes, that is exactly what i'm saying. when relocating a battery, a lot of people just put it in some random place in the trunk, usually on the passenger side almost to the taillights. the further the battery is from the center of gravity, the higher the torque it has and the more energy is required to get the car to turn. a 150lb person (you skinny ass :P) sitting in the driver's seat has his ass within a foot or 2 from the center of gravity, so it isnt that bad. also, you cant really move the driver around a whole lot, but you can move the battey around to an optimal location a lot easier.
              what about that jack honda gives us in the truck in the side panel? Should we move that to? then center the spare wheel exactly? then move my exhaust piping and muffler outlet to the center of the bumper?

word
              Installing a turbo and planning to tune later is kinda like having sex and planning to put the condom on afterward.

Comment

what about that jack honda gives us in the truck in the side panel? Should we move that to? then center the spare wheel exactly? then move my exhaust piping and muffler outlet to the center of the bumper?

word
                No, putting the exhaust in the middle wouldn't help you as much because you want it on the passenger side to help offset your weight, and if you have to position a spare wheel just right to get better balance, maybe you need a new wheel that's not so lopsided????????

Hey Steel, sometimes it's impossible to teach. Good try though.

To the OP, I would follow the advice that others have given thus far, I know there are other threads that pertain to this exact topic, maybe you could search thoughs and see if they mentioned anything else or different.
                1990 Accord four door EX + JDM H22A + JDM LSD H22 trans: Born 08/01/2003 - Killed 11/12/2008

1992 Accord four door LX + JDM H22A = New project.

Comment

Originally posted by olock13bt View Post
                  No, putting the exhaust in the middle wouldn't help you as much because you want it on the passenger side to help offset your weight, and if you have to position a spare wheel just right to get better balance, maybe you need a new wheel that's not so lopsided????????

Hey Steel, sometimes it's impossible to teach. Good try though.

To the OP, I would follow the advice that others have given thus far, I know there are other threads that pertain to this exact topic, maybe you could search thoughs and see if they mentioned anything else or different.
                  The whole entire car as you got it from the factory isn't perfectly balanced (obviously) im just pointing out that such steps as that are a tad rediculous

word

we're done here

Comment

The whole entire car as you got it from the factory isn't perfectly balanced (obviously) im just pointing out that such steps as that are a tad rediculous

word

we're done here
                    dont be a closed minded douche. moving a 30-40lb lead-acid battery from a bad position to a good position will make a HUGE difference in the weight balance of the car.

but yes even though you were being facetious, every one of those things you said will help with the balance of the car, just to a lesser extent than the battery.
                    Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 04-01-2010, 10:42 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7ny View Post
                      DUDE i live in NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY you try and go without heat in the winter all i am going to say is frozen balls
                      thats y u get a cheap ass winter beater with a heater and u park your car for the winter
                      2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                      The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                      August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

lol moving stuff in ur car wont do anything, it might balance ur car, so what its not like u use it for porffesional track racing, it doesnt matter man
                        if u relocate the battery to the trunk just make sure it doesnt move around. thats it
                        1992 Honda Accord Lx
                        [/I][/I][/I]

Comment

Working...
                        X