Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tell me what you think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol fine! What the hell were you thinking. Put those tails stock you'll look better but good try
    Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    you like that? wow Thats just wrong, correct them taillights

Car looks goog other than that.

Comment

This thread is making me

Welcome to the forum dude, hope to see more of you on here, sucks you can really feel much of a diff with the h trans weather its auto or not.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

ok guys so as of today i am pulling the engine to do all my seals and a new tranny had some complications but its cool new updated pics and i will be seeing you guys this summer heavy thanks for all the love i am loving the CB7

Comment

Nice to see that someone else rocks the same rims ..
          Good lookin CB man ..

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Wow, crazy to see you taking the whole front end apart to pull the engine, then I remembered not everyone has lift access...lol

keep up the good work guy, pretty clean car!
            '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

looks good dude great car to work with . keep up with the work and mabe get a h22 swap or a swap in genaral and you will be set. good luck

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Originally posted by lownslow View Post
                looks good dude great car to work with . keep up with the work and mabe get a h22 swap or a swap in genaral and you will be set. good luck

i just doing new seals on everything i dont want a h22 might push for a turbo f22a4 i dont know wen i get my engine correct i will figure it out

Comment

You got a nice cb yo. Nice to hear you keep it simple, good luck with it man..

Comment

u can make your A1 an A4 jus go get the exhaust manifold from an A4 that is the only difference between tha A1 and the A4 is tha exhaust manifold then the difference from them to an A6 is the Head has more aggressive CamShaft and Stiffer Valve Springs & have to go with tha ECU for tha A6 to get the proper fuel map for it So u can take a F22A1 and make it an F22A4 by adding tha Exhaust manifold from an A4. Then after doing so if want to make it an A6 after adding tha A4 exhaust manifold then add the A6 Head & ECU. Hopes this helps some it did me i had to do alot of research for this info after I got my car. I had an A4 in mine but crankshaft bearings were shot so i yanked it out and dropped an A1 in my CB7 and took tha Exhaust Manifold and tha Intake Manifold from my A4 and bolted it to tha A1 b4 I dropped it down into my CB7. Im going with tha A6 Head & ECU jus as soon as I find me ONE cheap laying around junkyard and gna rebuild tha head b4 i bolt it to my motor.

Comment

whats good bro how ur car is coming havent spoke to u in a min

Comment

Working...
                      X