Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my work

my first v/c d16 vtec

accord fogs
    before

after

b16 v/c
    before

after

it looks good with this color

aem intake
    before

after

and the si lip
    before

after

had to make all it mach

and the star lip what everyone around here knows me for
    vw gti

crx si

accord lip

crx oem arm rest
    before

after

Keep up the good work

Comment

dude i like it all
      i kinda did the drizzle idea on my V/C
      keep up the good work
      -Tyler

Comment

the first VC is sick!
        nice color scheme

Comment

thanks you all
          i have more just have to find the pics

Comment

colorful! but i like them...i see that funky paint theme on lips is becoming more and more popular

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

hell yea man that stuff looks hot keep it up

Comment

yeah the stars are kinda of my thing i can do more than that as you see. im kinda the splater paint king around here lol. yall want anything crazy dont hit me up. i try to sale my crazy work around here it dose ok. i can do just ab anything. u just tell me what colors or if u just want something that when u pop ur hood ppl go wtf where did u get that

Comment

how did you do the paint lines on the lips? that looks siiiiiick. im gonna try and do one of mine tomorrow.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackfodoor View Post
                    yeah the stars are kinda of my thing i can do more than that as you see. im kinda the splater paint king around here lol. yall want anything crazy dont hit me up. i try to sale my crazy work around here it dose ok. i can do just ab anything. u just tell me what colors or if u just want something that when u pop ur hood ppl go wtf where did u get that
                    hmm, not sure yet but i may hit u up. would like something funky with my valve cover and my brake and clutch resevoirs

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i can do it man

Comment

Working...
                      X