• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I like all 3 very nice pics!
    My 90 coupe Mr thread....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      The B-Square grill is the replica G-Square grill that was made by a member on the forum. Nghtrydr23 owns the car now so you can probably hit him up for questions also.
      Thanks Johnny.

Originally posted by hondamikk View Post
      Kind of an older thread, but a very clean wagon. Read through all 25 pages of it. Informative and entertaining. Only questions I have are about a B Square grill you mentioned about halfway through, the lips you put on after the accident, and the 5th gen exhaust. If you're still around on the site, I'd love to pick your brain about those things. I just got a wagon and a lot of the ideas I'm coming up with are born from looking at ones here. Thanks bro.

And mad mad props for making your 9 a piece of rolling art!!!
      @hondamikk: every now and then i log on over here. Lummiecb7 answered your question on the grill.

I think I only put on 3 different lips when I had the car. First lip was a CD accord EX lip. 2nd was an Acura Legend lip. Last one was an Sigma lip.

The axle back exhaust was listed as one for a 5th gen wagon. All 3 hangers from the exhaust fit in properly. I don't remember if it lined up on the bumper's exhaust opening perfectly. The 5Zigen exhaust did not fit with the stock mid pipe. The mid pipe was a custom 2.25" crush bent pipe from a local muffler shop. Resonator from stock mid pipe was not reinstalled.

Hope it helps. Send me a message if you need anymore info.

Have fun with the wagon!

Comment

wussup joey!

Comment

Working...
        X