Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

transmission help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmission help

ok i know that i need a new trans thats a given i hit one of those bushwick pot holes shorty after dropping my car so i found this shop in jersey selling a jdm cb7 trans by the way i have to keep my car an auto since wife doesnt like to drive a stick now my question is wat trans should i get and wat price range should i look at and more so does anyone in ny or nj thats not goin to charge me alot to swap out the trans as i dont have all the time in the world anymore to sit there and do it myself

morning bump

Comment

Here is a list of automatic transmissions. If you get the tranny code from the shop that is selling it you can look it up and find out more info about it.

Click Here.
      1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

USDM F22B1/F22B2 94-97 ACCORD WAGON

does this trans bolt right up to a f22a4 with no problem or do i have to mod anything

Comment

i mean the trans from that engine

Comment

Punctuation owns.

:edit: What's a bushwick pothole and how does it ruin transmissions?
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7ny View Post
                USDM F22B1/F22B2 94-97 ACCORD WAGON

does this trans bolt right up to a f22a4 with no problem or do i have to mod anything
                All F and H transmissions will interchange EXCEPT those found in the S2000 (F20C, F22C. Even though it has the same code it is a completely different engine).
                1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  Punctuation owns.

:edit: What's a bushwick pothole and how does it ruin transmissions?

you can fit your whole rim and more into them there really big thats the reason i have to sit there and put in a qt or so of trans fluid everyday

and bushwick is a area in brooklyn ny

Originally posted by benji View Post
                  All F and H transmissions will interchange EXCEPT those found in the S2000 (F20C, F22C. Even though it has the same code it is a completely different engine).

thanks for the help bro

Comment

Working...
                  X