Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tell me what you think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me what you think of this

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

ok i know i been saying that i was goin to put pics out of my cb7 here it is last time anyone seen it. it was sitting stock at the dec 14 nyc/nj meet in englewood cliffs nj i was the cray dude in the tee shirt and army pants lol i am still enlisted guy in the army but ummmmmmmmmm i want to see what people think right now i have a f22a4 with a h22 automatic trans(my wife doesnt drive stick so i have to deal with it )and it dropped with tien springs and kyb shocks let me know what you think

sorry guys i am not the greatest on computers

Last edited by 91cb7ny; 06-16-2009, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Looks nice man. Any plans for a lip or blackhousing or anything in particular?

Comment

time for a new sticker. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i want a lip but i dont want to do something everyone has and i also wat to get the jdm one piece head lights black house and yellow in the high beams i want the rear m3 spoiler the lil small one that sits flat and i want some staggered rims streached tires and my fenders pulled and rolled a new paint job and just rebuild my engine and maybe cams and a tuned ecu nothing crazy i have to think that my wife is also driving the car from time to time i am not single anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            time for a new sticker. later.

not even up there anymore

Comment

Get the complete correct set of red/clears to go with that trunk swap and it will be hot..
              Originally posted by chessboxer
              We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
              Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                Get the complete correct set of red/clears to go with that trunk swap and it will be hot..

i have a complete set for the 91 trunk lid i been so busy i havent got around to getting the 93 tail lights wen i do get them i will blackhouse them

Comment

Does that H tranny make much of a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
                    Does that H tranny make much of a difference?

the shifts are alot faster thats about it i dont feel much of a diff

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7ny View Post

sorry guys i am not the greatest on computers

car looks great hopefully i will see it on the weekend

Comment

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] Jesus christ how did you manage that many?

Comment

boy those are some crazy a** taillights looks good tho

Comment

yu shouldnt of mixed thos tailights..looks to ricey..like the drop on the car tho..5 percent tints next??

Comment

Originally posted by syer91 View Post
                              boy those are some crazy a** taillights looks good tho
                              you like that? wow Thats just wrong, correct them taillights

Car looks goog other than that.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                              X