Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

4x114.3 to 4x100 wheel adapters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x114.3 to 4x100 wheel adapters?

ok so i have some 15" drags dr-31's just chillin it on my garage from when i took them off my ep3 i was wondering if it would be better to sell em or get me some wheel adapters to try fitting em on my cb , but i wanna know if anyone else has tried em before i get em and if theyve had any problems with em ?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157630

From what i've heard you can do it but it's not very safe at all, and recommended not to use wheel adaptor's

so i'm sure most of the site is going to tell you to sell the wheels and find a different set.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Aren't EP3's 5 lug?

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
        Aren't EP3's 5 lug?
        yupp and 4x100
        Last edited by vietkid_2006; 03-20-2010, 04:37 AM.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

hell i'd do it for daily driving. your not gonna be drag racing or drifting, id say it would be fine

as long as you have good lugs and all that..

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
            Aren't EP3's 5 lug?
            nope there four :]

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              hell i'd do it for daily driving. your not gonna be drag racing or drifting, id say it would be fine

as long as you have good lugs and all that..

ima just buy some that actually fit better

Comment

Originally posted by Whieroman View Post
                nope there four :]
                the first couple years were, then they switched to 5 for 04-05

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                  From what i've heard you can do it but it's not very safe at all, and recommended not to use wheel adaptor's

so i'm sure most of the site is going to tell you to sell the wheels and find a different set.

ummmmm.......... if you can get them use it i use to run porsche wheels on my vw MK2 gli .................and sayin that wheel adapter arent save its like says our hub over rotors aren't safe think about it

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post

ummmmm.......... if you can get them use it i use to run porsche wheels on my vw MK2 gli .................and sayin that wheel adapter arent safe is like says our hub over rotors aren't safe think about it

Comment

I wouldn't take the risk on my car... what you do with yours is up to you. I just hope they don't cause a wheel to fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        i Wouldn't Take The Risk On My Car... What You Do With Yours Is Up To You. I Just Hope They Don't Cause A Wheel To Fall Off.
                        x2...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                          x2...

i guess to each it own but ur thoughts about wheel adapters are wrong if you havent ever used adapters or spacers then i guess that you really cant speak i trust them 100% if you tighten them properly you will never have an issue saying anything else about them will be like saying that the factory set up on a cb7 is unsafe since we have a hub over rotor or saying that wheels or rims aside from the factory ones arent safe that they will fall off so to each its own i myself will be puttin spacer on my cb7 i hate the way the wheels sit so far in the fender i like wen things line up

Comment

I know there are mfg's that make custom spacers and wheel adapters. I have used this style in the past, but they can cost you $100 a corner

Comment

Working...
                            X