Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 Accord EX (Gone) R.I.P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Accord EX (Gone) R.I.P

Well yesterday I was getting ready to go get some parts for my baby when the car broke down and was slowing down (about 10 mph) had my blinkers on and then out of the blue I get rear ended by a cab. here are the results :

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Damn Ruben that's a bad wreck! Fucking cabbie.

You ok? Looks like it could of given some bad whip lash.

Sucks you might have to let go of the car. Your interior is so fresh!

Comment

sorry to hear about that bro that sucks hope you are ok

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Shit. That sucks. The CB came out much better in that fight though, and its only half the weight of that boat.

I hope you are alright. What are you gonna get next?

Comment

dam cabbies. i almost smashed my dads car once when a cab cut me off while i had the right of way. hate cabs since then

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
          My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
          Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

DAMN! I'd get your back and neck checked out if I were you.

What a beautiful car, too. Did you find out why it broke down randomly?
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Damn cabbies!!!! Always speeding!!! I hope evertything is good with you ruben!!!! Let us know how everything pans out for you

P.S. Is that the crossbronx?
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Damn that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  Damn Ruben that's a bad wreck! Fucking cabbie.

You ok? Looks like it could of given some bad whip lash.

Sucks you might have to let go of the car. Your interior is so fresh!
                  Yea I'm ok for the most part my neck hurts like crazy but I'm ok, my girl has lower back pain and my daughter thank god has no pain and she was on the passenger back side.

The car is gone fore sure, I took the tv's out and radio system ect while still therre ( was scared of the bx yards)

Originally posted by cb7 dohc View Post
                  sorry to hear about that bro that sucks hope you are ok
                  Thanks

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                  Shit. That sucks. The CB came out much better in that fight though, and its only half the weight of that boat.

I hope you are alright. What are you gonna get next?
                  Yea I said the same thing, could have been worse . And on what I'm getting next I already have a white 92 ex

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
                  dam cabbies. i almost smashed my dads car once when a cab cut me off while i had the right of way. hate cabs since then
                  I have always hated them fuckers

I told you him not to get to him or I would kill him and the whole time he stayed in the back seat of his car. The passenger was hurt as well.

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                  DAMN! I'd get your back and neck checked out if I were you.

What a beautiful car, too. Did you find out why it broke down randomly?
                  Doing that today since it started to hurt today and thought I was ok yesterday.

I think the timing belt broke of or something, I was hear a small ticking sound before but it would go and come out. The car never lost power till I had to push it and then it would not move even revving the gas , but as soon as I turned it off it would not even crank. It's if it was locked up.

What's crazy before I got hit I went to check the engine and saw that the power steering blot broke off . Then went back to try again and got hit, very close call. One thing for sure I will never do a JDM F22B swap again

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                  Damn cabbies!!!! Always speeding!!! I hope evertything is good with you ruben!!!! Let us know how everything pans out for you

P.S. Is that the crossbronx?
                  Everything is good thanks, got a lawyer and says I have a great case

And no that's the bruckner were people tend to fly out there cars when hit!!

Originally posted by Nate718 View Post
                  Damn that's sad.
                  I know but happy my family is ok

Links to my rides :
                  1992 Accord EX*
                  1990 Accord EX
                  1991 Accord SE (4th)
                  1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                  1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                  1991 Accord SE

Comment

well yeah it could of been worse. Crazy didnt know that you were outside the car before the hit.

So you wont recover the car just for the extra parts? I would cop those inner tails lmao.

The interior you can put in your new ex.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                      well yeah it could of been worse. Crazy didnt know that you were outside the car before the hit.

So you wont recover the car just for the extra parts? I would cop those inner tails lmao.

The interior you can put in your new ex.
                      He'll yea I'm gonna get the fogs, interior tho the driver seat is bent because othe way I was sitting in the car but I'm sure I can bend back. And you can have them, if you want engine parts you can have it 2. It has headers and other stuff I'm sure you can use

Links to my rides :
                      1992 Accord EX*
                      1990 Accord EX
                      1991 Accord SE (4th)
                      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                      1991 Accord SE

Comment

oh man that shit is heartbreaking...what was the outcome..getting paid for damages?

Comment

Damn that sucks ass. You should get thos fogs off there too

Good thing your ok
                          Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

So sad to see your loss bro. That was a clean, correclty done CB.

Comment

damn kid srry to here that glade u are o.k fuk cabsss assholes if u wanna sell them lights and corners and the front lip p.m me a.s.a.p

Comment

Working...
                              X