Magnaflow 2.5 metal core cat 4/13
    Vibrant 1141 resonator 2/14
    Apexi WS2 catback 2/13
    Ebay SRI with K&N filter Wrapped with thermo tec heat barrier
    New Starter, battery 12/12
    Rear main seal Replaced 02/14
    New Lifetime radiator 3/14
    2 Spal fans 30102029 with spal realy 3/14

Retro fitted AC by me, Newly rebuilt compressor, new exp valve, new drier: Blows 44
    Works even better after the spal fan upgrade. I have a Par Flow condenser but not sure I need to change it out. That will be a major project.

EXTERIOR:
    S2000 antenna
    Yakima rack
    93 SE front bumper with lip
    Painted in 2000 stock seattle silver
    Retro fit USDM blackhoused morimoto H1 with graphite shrouds
    OEM flushmount Painted to match
    Depo sidemarkers

INTERIOR:
    Katzkin Grey coupe leather
    Black dash
    CD5 grey Floor mats
    Original Maroon int converted to grey/black SEM
    Carpet dyed black
    Map light with sunglasses holder
    LED Cluster Blue
    Black armrest

SUSPENSION/WHEELS
    93SE wheels polished by me
    Michelin pilot exalto 195/60/15 9/13
    Ground Control, Koni yellow middle perch 12/09
    Ingalls front anchor bolt kit 1/13
    Shimmed in the rear
    MOOG UCA, Lower BJ front 7/12
    MOOG UCA rear 7/12
    CUSCO strut bar 3/13
    Ex cross member: vigor rear sway bar 2/13
    Energy Suspension Master kit 11//19/13
    Reman steering rack 8/08
    New inner and outer tie rods MOOG 1/13
    Vigor rotors beck/arnley 3/13
    97 TL Calipers 15vn 3/13
    Hawk HPS pads 3/13

AUDIO/ELECTRONIC
    3ch alarm with trunk pop (My favorite mod)
    Pioneer avh-5500
    Alpine pdx-f4 4 channel amp
    Alpine M500 mono amp
    Alpine type R 8 in sealed box
    infinity kappa 6.5 components up front
    Infinity refernce 6x9 in rear
    4ga knu wire to dist block
    Front speaker wire 10g rear 14ga
    Big 3 with 4ga wire
    HO alt 180 amps new 4ga alt power wire
    MLV installed in doors and on the floor

FUTURE PLANS:

Finish the CL wheels

I’ve been a member on here for a while and never had a MRT so here goes.
    This car is my daily driver and has been very reliable.
    I’m the second owner of this car, acquired in 1999 Until recently it never had any engine work. And probably could have gone another year or two.
    I noticed a crack in my a1 exhaust manifold, while changing the manifold I noticed oil on one of the exhaust valves so. I figured I would just replace the Head and upgrade some stuff while I’m at it. Car has more power and drives better but I think it would have been easier to send money to Hmotors and get an H22.
    The car has somewhere between 490,000 and 515,000 miles. I lost track between the 3 clusters I’ve had but it’s a lot. Everybody I know says they wouldn’t recognize me if I had another car.
    Anyway nothing special

Steve
    Last edited by Stoner51; 10-23-2014, 07:05 AM.

Pics:
    EXT:

INT:

ENG:

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
    Before
    Last edited by Stoner51; 07-22-2014, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Got something in the mail today.

Hopefully will go on tomorrow.

steve

Comment

In the future, please title your thread properly.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Damn this exhaust is huge. So much for the stock look. I didn't think it would be that noticeable. Wrong.

steve

Comment

I'd like to see more of that interior. How's the SEM paint holding up and what was your prepping procedure?
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I did this 4 years ago. It has started to fail recently but only on the plastic parts. I was never happy with it for the plastic. The doors the dash look great. Anything that is plastic that I painted has failed.
              My prep was wash with degreaser. Wipe with a plastic cleaner I got from the paint store sort of like paint thinner or some kind of final cleaner before the paint. Then 1 coat of adhesion promoter. Then at least 2 coats of the SEM paint depending on the appearance.
              For some reason it just didn't adhere to the plastic. If you aren't changing the color much it prob won't matter. But for me from burgundy to gray it sticks out.
              I plan to redo this and this time I will do the same prep except I will sand all the plastic in hopes of it adhering a little better. I will also prob use the SEM clear coat that they have.

Steve

Comment

I will have some pics of my plan tomorrow.

I hope.

steve

Comment

I've been a little busy lately. Picked up the JDM H22a. Only problem was it was OBD2. So I had to do some research. With the help of the guy I bought it from.
                  I plan to put it in next weekend. I've read and reread the stickies. My situation is a little different as I will be using the OBD2 parts converted to OBD1.
                  We will see how it goes.
                  Here are some pics. I painted the F22 with VHT wrinkle red. I shows to much grease so I opted for duplicolor gloss red. I like it.

Steve

Comment

Well I've been a little busy lately. Swap h22.

Screw around with the PS line.
                    Had to do this twice. I had somebody bend the accord line and TIG weld the h22 end on it. Yeah that bitch leaked.

Then I called every hydraulic shop in town to get them to make an line. But everybody said they couldn't. Finally found someone to do it. So this weekend I took the leaking line off and replaced it with the good one. NO LEAKS. I also shaved a little off the PS pump since I am using the accord crank pulley. Which is one rib short and the H22 pump is designed for a 5 rib.

Finally got all the coolant lines tight to where they don't leak.

Sealed up the header leak from hell. I used a Mr Gasket piece and cut it to fit. Works fine.

Now I am in the process of fabbing up my Cusco strut bar since it is obviously for a CD5 not cb7.

And the latest purchase is TL brake calipers to be followed by Vigor rotors and some kind of pads. Not sure. I may just just the Advance platinum whatever they are called for $50.

Today was on the warm side so I washed all the fluids from the engine bay I spilled during the swap.

Here are some new engine bay pics.

The power steering line.

Oh and I had to change the cluster out because the only door that doesn't trigger the dome light is the Driver door. This is also significant because it won't trigger the alarm if the door is opened. I got one from the JY only to put it in and have it not work. YES I was PISSED.

steve

Comment

Nice job on the interior. I used SEM on my white coupe, when I changed from burgundy to black interior.

The SEM took well to the vinyl, carpeting and softer parts, but chipped and peeled on plastic pieces like the door sills and the trim around the rear seat trunk opening.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        Nice job on the interior. I used SEM on my white coupe, when I changed from burgundy to black interior.

The SEM took well to the vinyl, carpeting and softer parts, but chipped and peeled on plastic pieces like the door sills and the trim around the rear seat trunk opening.
                        Thanks. Yea I was never able to find anything to work on the hard plastic parts.
                        So I've just about replaced all the plastic parts with gray ones from the JY.

steve

Comment

I had to be careful when cleaning my interior, because hard degreasers like Simple Green, if left to sit on the surface, would begin to act as a paint thinner.

However, for the panels, carpets, dash and other soft surfaces, the stuff was fantastic. Just had to be careful with the door sills and the centre console. It works really good on carpet. Spray it on, and brush it in. Turned my burgundy carpet nice and black on the door panel pockets.

Comment

The task for this weekend is new brakes and new axles. I have this bad vibration and it only happens between 70-80. I'm thinking it may be one of my axles. We will see.
                            I will be using Acura TL calipers Hawk HPS pads with vigor 11.1 beck/arnley rotors.

I get a shake with interstate braking. Hopefully this will fix that.

I was going to do the grille last weekend but didn't have time. I'll just live with the one I have for now till I get the vibration figured out.

steve
                            Last edited by Stoner51; 03-14-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

well my kit from Xenocron came in to add my IAB to my P28.

I shot some pics. I still haven't changed the s300.

The first is just a shot of the ECU in case some have never seen the inside.

Next is where the 3 little resistors go.

Next is a pic of the parts you have to add.

And finally the installed pic.

Vigor rotors and Hawk pads are installed. It has better stopping power than stock and I'm happy. That's sometimes hard to do.

And I installed my new Goodie. A Cusco strut bar. It was said to fit the CB3, which I thought was a JDM version of the cb7. But It didn't, I spent too much money on it to throw it away. So I cut the arms off Made them so they would fit and had them rewelded. I spent hours polishing this thing and it only looks ok.

I'll post pics in a bit.

steve
                              Last edited by Stoner51; 07-31-2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X