No announcement yet.

af_1132 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that will look nice on the motor, and should have your fuel needs covered for future upgrades.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

That's the idea, sir! I will need an extra fuel port, which my fuel rail offers, for this:

http://www.zex.com/zx/4-cylinder-efi...us-systemhtml/

I really want to use the electronic TPS switch that comes with the EFI race blackout kit, though, so I have to figure out if that is possible
      http://www.zex.com/zx/race-efi-black...-systemtmhtml/

That's the last stage of this build, but it's the goal.
      Last edited by af_1132; 10-02-2014, 07:02 PM.
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
          I've been putting the intake manifold together. Thanks to Stoner51 and jdm92_accorn for their help with getting these RDX injectors to fit snug in the hats. I want to get a fuel pressure gauge and then it's done.

Now onto that P06, clutch, flywheel, and tranny.
          Looks really good man. Now you shouldn't have to worry about any other fuel upgrades. I actually just ordered some of the same stuff minus the injectors. I think my fuel pump is done for cause it's been stalling a lot. So I figured I'd change most of the fuel components all together.

That's the idea, sir! I will need an extra fuel port, which my fuel rail offers, for this:

http://www.zex.com/zx/4-cylinder-efi...us-systemhtml/
          Can't wait to see what you do with your car these next couple of months. I've been looking at the zex kit myself as well. Hope everything is going good for you man.

Comment

Alex hurry up cuz once u get married sayin "I do" ur cb will b under a car cover for a while man. Don't 4get the cb.. DONNTTTT
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Thanks guys!

As far as getting married goes, my fiance's love language is quality time. She actually loves working on this car with me, which is a HUGE bonus, and she get's me to slow down and double check stuff, another HUGE plus!

I made a deal with her: no money can be spent on upgrades from November 30th until after our wedding in July. I'll be able to get through everything up until the necessary block upgrades for the nitrous by then, but most of that stage 3 stuff will be done during the summer of 2015.

I'll never forget this CB. It's one of those things I can never part with based on what it means to me.

MRT
              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Thanks guys!

As far as getting married goes, my fiance's love language is quality time. She actually loves working on this car with me, which is a HUGE bonus, and she get's me to slow down and double check stuff, another HUGE plus!

I made a deal with her: no money can be spent on upgrades from November 30th until after our wedding in July. I'll be able to get through everything up until the necessary block upgrades for the nitrous by then, but most of that stage 3 stuff will be done during the summer of 2015.

I'll never forget this CB. It's one of those things I can never part with based on what it means to me.
                Lucky you...I have to spend dedicated time away from my car with my wife.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I've been teaching my wife about cars since we met and now she helps me with pretty much anything.

When we first met she couldn't tell the difference between an accord and a camaro. Now she'll break down suspension problems she can hear from the car driving next to us. haha

I lub her.

Comment

Gotta love our ladies!

Whatever the situation, we could not have gotten where we are without their love and their support. It really makes a difference in not just the hard times, but all the time.

Dude, Lucien, even if it end up being just our two cars with our families, I can tell we are going to have a real good time on this upcoming trip!

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Gotta love our ladies!

Whatever the situation, we could not have gotten where we are without their love and their support. It really makes a difference in not just the hard times, but all the time.

Dude, Lucien, even if it end up being just our two cars with our families, I can tell we are going to have a real good time on this upcoming trip!
                      Word!

I'm gonna talk to delie(my wife) this weekend and see if we can't get a couple possible weekends figured out.

Comment

Time to get Progress Rear Sway Bar and Toe Kit to get the best alignment done to the CB :-). I like where its going and you can see the progress of my Black CB My setup is similar in suspension upgrades.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Aw man, I'd love to make the Progress bar work, but I have the stock rear cross member for the LX, so no places to mount the Progress bar .

Toe kit? Tell me more, and thanks for visiting!

MRT
                          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Whoa! The progress bar fits on all the cb models. Your cross member is drilled out in non factory locations and all the rear trailing arms have the proper "D" shaped hole that progress uses for their endlink bracket. I personally have this bar and it does not use factory cross member holes. Do it!

Comment

Aw man, I'd love to make the Progress bar work, but I have the stock rear cross member for the LX, so no places to mount the Progress bar .

TOE KIT

http://www.meganracing.com/product.a...d=896&catid=54

Model Number : MRS-HA-0170
                              Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under-steer, over-steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have under-steer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; under-steer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.

Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.

These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe. A little bit of toe-out in the rear will allow the car to turn easier which can reduce the tendency of initial under-steer which most FWD cars are plagued with. A little bit of toe-in on the rear will give the car straight-line stability which most city drivers prefer.

Specifications & Features:

Application:
                              1990-1997 Honda Accord
                              Rear Toe Arms (Pair)

Measurements:
                              Eyelet Inner Diameter: 1/2" ID
                              Eyelet Width: 1 1/2"
                              Minimum Arm Length: 10 1/4"
                              Maximum Arm Length: 11 3/4" (with safe amount of thread engagement)

- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
                              - Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
                              - Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
                              - Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
                              - Combine with Rear-Lower Camber Arms (MRS-HA-0120) for the best combination of control and adjustablity.

MSRP: $112.50

Originally posted by Granite CB7 View Post
                              Whoa! The progress bar fits on all the cb models. Your cross member is drilled out in non factory locations and all the rear trailing arms have the proper "D" shaped hole that progress uses for their endlink bracket. I personally have this bar and it does not use factory cross member holes. Do it!
                              ^^^
                              Agreed, The Progress Sway bar comes with instructions and complete kit for 90-97 doesn't need to be an EX

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

You have to drill holes in the x-member regardless. I can take pics if you need them. you don't have to be cnc accurate either.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X