• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BreckAConner : 2001 Prelude Base

Sold!!!

Bought December 23th, 2017

Sold February 24th, 2019

Transmission is failing, 2nd gear slips. My plan is to pull a manual transmission from any accord, and getting it running.

The transmission has been swapped. I have thoroughly cleaned the Prelude out. I pulled the seats and carpet out and power washed them like crazy to get the smoke and weird smell out of the car. Hopefully who ever owns the Prelude next will enjoy it.

Engine & Other Components
    H22A4
    Auto Tranny w/ Sports Shifter = removed
    5spd Tranny P2A8 swapped
    Removed AEM intake filter
    Installed Stock intake filter

Interior
    New floor mats

Exterior
    Body work on rusty rear corners/wells

Suspension & Wheels
    Brand new front lower Moog Ball joints
    Energy End-link bushings
    eBay Inner/Outer tie-rods

Electronics & Audio
    Kenwood Deck
    Front Kenwood speakers
    ECU Resistor jumped
    Cruise Control wired to clutch pedal
    Gear Selector wired to park
    LED interior lights

Future Plans
    5 Speed = done
    Timing Belt = done
    Struts/Shocks = done
    Brakes/Rotors = done

Most Current Photos

Before and After

Last edited by BreckAConner; 02-25-2019, 04:00 PM.
    For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Whatever you guys do, don't tell HappyGilmore about the lude. He'll come back to Missouri and steal it from me!! :P

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

A white Lude! I like it.

And as expected, auto trans = 100% failure rate. Subbed to see her cleaned up.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        A white Lude! I like it.

And as expected, auto trans = 100% failure rate. Subbed to see her cleaned up.
        That's what I've read.. Too be honest I'm not a big fan of the 5th gen but the more I read and look up things about it, the more I like it. I remember back in the day when HappyGilmore had one. I believe it was before he had his first CB. I knew nothing about cars, but I thought it was like a really expensive sports car too be honest. Now it's just a clunker to me. Plans are to pull a 5 speed, cables, pedal from an accord and jump the resistor in the ecu. Hopefully it's that simple and no real big modifications required.

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by BreckAConner View Post
          That's what I've read.. Too be honest I'm not a big fan of the 5th gen but the more I read and look up things about it, the more I like it. I remember back in the day when HappyGilmore had one. I believe it was before he had his first CB. I knew nothing about cars, but I thought it was like a really expensive sports car too be honest. Now it's just a clunker to me. Plans are to pull a 5 speed, cables, pedal from an accord and jump the resistor in the ecu. Hopefully it's that simple and no real big modifications required.
          Yes that is correct, the whole reason I ended up here actually lol. Breck you need my number man I have a CB to show you good sir
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
            Yes that is correct, the whole reason I ended up here actually lol. Breck you need my number man I have a CB to show you good sir
            Oh no, he found out! :P

just shoot me a PM with your number.

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

Comment

Prelude is up for sale, I'll post pictures here soon of the after/progress.

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

Comment

Working...
              X