Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
    Congrats to Damien and Ricardo for getting their shit legalized. All those Cali haters bitching about our smog laws can eat a dick. It's pretty simple: do a clean swap that's not ghetto-rigged (which is like half of the buckets on this damn forum), take it to the ref and you'll be straight legal.

Big ups to Jesus for getting the mafia-mobile running smooooooth.
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post

LMAOROFLCOPTER

mAN your car is so fresh so clean people just assume you are swapped. I even caught myself thinking the same thing. 'Wait, oh yeah he has a F22' lol

My swap thread
      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Forgot about that Johnny. You and me both then man

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
          LMAOROFLCOPTER

mAN your car is so fresh so clean people just assume you are swapped. I even caught myself thinking the same thing. 'Wait, oh yeah he has a F22' lol
          LOL a lot of people think that i'm swapped and 5-speed. Seeing Ricardo and Damien pass the BAR has made me think more seriously about the swap though.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
            LOL a lot of people think that i'm swapped and 5-speed. Seeing Ricardo and Damien pass the BAR has made me think more seriously about the swap though.

k24 for you johnny!

Comment

k24 would be nice, but it'd be too much work to smog that.

im pretty sure that you would have to convert all your emissions to obd2b.
              lots of wiring work on there.

whats new? i put my brand old oem intake back on. jed takes no chances anymore. the car actually feels like it pulls better on vtec. the dyno proves that the short ram actually decreases in performance compared to the oem. the type-s has a very small amount of decrease compared to oem. im going to drop in a k&n filter on my stock intake since K&Ns flow much better then oem filters.

only thing with k&n filters are that they are expensive.

now i just gotta fab up my cat shield to work with my test pipe.

Comment

just bought a lifetime alignment at the Firestone on Nogales in Walnut, CA. A member from socalprelude is the manager and is giving $30 off their lifetime alignment for a total of $140.

Aligned my car, they couldnt do anything to the camber because i have no kit lol. I'm looking at about -3 degrees of camber in the front. Toe and caster are to spec though, so I'm happy.

Also adjust the tein ss to their stiffest setting, still comfy yet firm.

Pretty funny because they were all on the softest setting without me knowing because we just put them on and didnt play with the dampening at all. I thought they rode way too soft before hand; glad it wasnt all in my head.
                Last edited by ikayto; 02-08-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I just got a set of fenders,stock air box,a head and new speakers.
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    w00t, it's about time

next is timmy
                    me next me next! wow awsome! what ref did you guys take it to? i will go there since they've done your cars already so they know what to look for already. congrats guys!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                      me next me next! wow awsome! what ref did you guys take it to? i will go there since they've done your cars already so they know what to look for already. congrats guys!
                      x2!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                        x2!

x3!

NOT!

to jeremy and ricardo!

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                          They went to Chaffee college in Rancho Cucamonga

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

S spec badge and put wheels back on for 2-more-row.

then take the wheels back off on wednesday lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              S spec badge and put wheels back on for 2-more-row.

then take the wheels back off on wednesday lol.
                              what's going on tomorrow??
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                                what's going on tomorrow??
                                im debating if i want to go to tab tomorrow.

i might show face for a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X