CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 03-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
devlzluv
Newcomer

devlzluv is cool... so far.
ola from florida land

Well new to the cb7 club but not new to hondas. Had a American fetish for a lil bit but came back to my roots. Picked up a 92 w/ 331k miles on it for 1k here in daytona. Main reason I did this was do to the fact had 1 owner and literally documented from the date of purchase (lol even had the original owners manual and stereo key card and stereo). Interior is literally as clean as the first day out of the factory. Outside not so much, since she came from Pennsylvania she has some rust and my vanity is making me crazy. Has 2 rust spots under the paint on both rear fenders, rust in the area of the gas fill and rear trunk sux so bad needs to be replaced (rust under the license plate were theirs a big ass hole).

Plans for her are as follows, married so wife wont let me race like I use to so she said I can do a mild build so I can still have fun but keep me out of trouble.
Found a f22a6 at the jy so picked it up for 100 and gonna rebuild it and do a dsm turbo setup on it and boost to round 9-10. Really just wanna have about 200hp max and be very reliable. Not trying to make god numbers since it will be a dd. Ill take pics of interior this weekend and exterior shots also. Glad to be here and love all the info ive been finding.

Take care guys and gals
devlz
devlzluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
SASKCB7
CB7tuner Member

SASKCB7 is cool... so far.
Welcome to the community.
SASKCB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
turboHLS30
CB7tuner Member

turboHLS30 is cool... so far.
Welcome! I'm in Daytona as well I drive the lowered burgundy CB9 with yellow fogs, rep Mugen lip, tinted high beams, and some stickers on the back. If you don't see me you'll hear me, and that's for sure! What color is yours?

turboHLS30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
devlzluv
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboHLS30 View Post
Welcome! I'm in Daytona as well I drive the lowered burgundy CB9 with yellow fogs, rep Mugen lip, tinted high beams, and some stickers on the back. If you don't see me you'll hear me, and that's for sure! What color is yours?
lol ive actually think ive seen that. mines is gold in color. gonna keep her the same color just sand the sand off and fix it properly and touch up paint it since the car just needs a damn good 3phase wax.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

Cb7junky90 is cool... so far.
ola FL im in brevard county an started on my cb7 mild build as well its my family / dd car like devizluv just getting back in the seen again i have a f22a1 auto tran skunk 2 spring stock struts for now just sprayed my interior black an started doing carbon fiber trim work
Cb7junky90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
devlzluv
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb7junky90 View Post
ola FL im in brevard county an started on my cb7 mild build as well its my family / dd car like devizluv just getting back in the seen again i have a f22a1 auto tran skunk 2 spring stock struts for now just sprayed my interior black an started doing carbon fiber trim work
nice, lol its good to be back in the scene

Well just got back from disney and decided to take her for a drive, found to leaks, one on the inside passenger side, leaking to the right of the car around front passenger seat, thinking the seal on the window is shot. Also in the trunk area, passenger side again looks like the trunk area, ima look into it after I replace the trunk to see if thats a cause to it. Blah and I see the damn alarm that was installed apparently they didnt know wtf they were doing cuz my system reset after sitting for 3 days and hitting the unlock button. Idk if I should rewire it or say FU alarm system and yank it out and get a quality alarm. Plan to go jy tomorrow and rape it some hopefully! Let me know fellow cb7ers
Old 03-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

what i was working on lastnight
Old 03-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

i got a big leak on driver side no window motor or regulater got 1 from the jy an they faild me so new 1 from ebay is on its way my skunk2 spring will be here tommoro get these nasty 56 buck coils an sleeves off im slamed 5 inchs in the front right now an a 1/2 lip in the road feels like driving off road
Old 03-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #9
dockinrez
CB7tuner Member

dockinrez is cool... so far.
How goes it? I'm in Orlando
dockinrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #10
devlzluv
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dockinrez View Post
How goes it? I'm in Orlando
nice im loving it how we have a decent size following in the surrounding counties woot.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #11
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

we should all have a meet up or somethen get a local cb7 group going
Old 03-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
LadyG
Golden

LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock! LadyG has a HUGE cock!
You need to join the FlAccords FB and forum.
LadyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #13
devlzluv
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyG View Post
You need to join the FlAccords FB and forum.
thanks just joined there also
Old 03-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #14
CB7H22Los
Accord of the year: 2012. Accord of the Month: February 2012

CB7H22Los is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to CB7H22Los
Welcome! from Orlando here as well..

we also have a FB group dedicated for people in FL there you could meet some really cool peoples!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/258713114149417/

Lou's Build Thread!
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
"G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7
CB7H22Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #15
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

See im all the way in palm bay an most people hear have 240s or civics tuned so I stand ou
t with the cb7
Old 03-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #16
Quashish
CB7tuner Member

Quashish seems to have made some friends!
You spelled hola wrong

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
It all makes sense when i look into her eyes
Quashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #17
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

So im feeling pretty dumb rIght now put coil an sleeve on a few weeks ago an it was riding crapy so I older skunk2 springs I get the coils off an my girl asked me do the thicker ones belong on the rear or the front so I had them flip floped o well save them for when I want lower then 2 inchs
Old 03-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #18
crazymikey
CB7tuner Member

crazymikey is very helpful crazymikey is very helpful
Throw that garbage out and get real suspension.
crazymikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #19
Cb7junky90
Newcomer

I did I have my skunk2 on now rides so much nicer
And handles great
Old 03-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #20
devlzluv
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlzluv View Post
thanks just joined there also
Well im back here posting after pretty much ripping my girl down and seeing what needs to be replaced first and formost. The brakes are shot so ordered new oe brembo blanks and pads, new bushings all the way around, was going to replace ac but said the hell with that and ripped the rest of it out, in process of doing the led conversion, still waiting on some parts for that (doing this since alot of the oem leds were shot so said blah let me do it). Fixed the gd alarm and all that wiring (some people should have no business messing with electronics if they have no idea how things work, ill just say im surprised my car hasnt caught fire yet). Have 2 leaks, 1 in rear around bottom trim seal area and another up front passenger side. Have new radio in it, new dc2 clock coming in since mine is doing the reset every time.

For the brakes now since it came from PA there bad looking, a sand blast would help but there would be down time. I think ima plan on getting some jy ones and get those sandblasted, rebuilt and painted silver again that way I know all parts of the brakes are good to go now. When i say rusted, you rub your fingers on it and **** falls off, gd cancer! Ima be taken pics really soon kinda like a before and after on her for you guys in the next couple of weeks when I get her looking decent.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: