Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 Hatch W/F22a1 swap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelton
    niice lol. glad i could help at least some. I can help till like 245 everyday and maybe some friday lol. it might not be much but its enough to help.
    Ya dude that'd be tight. Ordered a rubber coated copper gasket off summit tonight, it'll be here soon. I figure if we do alil bit everyday it will be done in no time. I might need that timing belt too btw just to throw on as a precaution. Thanks for the help though!

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    awesome!
    lol i can come and at least watch, i have nothing better to do
    maybe i'll hold a wrench or something.
    lol sure, I think tomorrow I just wanna get the engine completely ready to take out.

Comment

I have that timing belt.. but I think im going to hold onto it for when my build starts

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

did you ever figure out what was wrong with this

Comment

Warped exhaust valves.

Comment

Pretty sure the turbo was leaking oil into the intake side too, as well as the exhaust.

closest to the tb

Comment

jeebus..

get a turbo that dont break so quick lol
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

wow this car has come a long way

i like the look of it now!!

looking real clean!

sucks it broke

and the accord looks sick too
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                  Updated/Turbo pics are starting on page 13!

Ok, heres some pics.
                  This is what I started with... a retarded lil 1.5 dpfi that maybe pushed 75 horsepower.
                  This is about halfway done.

Here is pretty current.

Febuary 4th I will have quartermile times as long as it doesn't rain.
                  But ya. We did everything by ourselves. Motor mounts, wiring dpfi obd0 to mpfi obd1. 4 speed direct to 5 speed cable. Alternator bracket. Axles had to be cut and welded. Accord inners and civic outers. customized rad hoses. So much stuff I cant even begin to list it. Very happy with the results and was very inexpensive because we did it ourselves. Engine was 100 dollars.
                  Performance wise, it is just like all your accords out there exept a few lil details.
                  -No P/S or A/C along with pulley.
                  -Intake/Headers/Exaust
                  -Catch can(works great)
                  -35 shot wet nitrous(still yet to use)
                  -Copper dist. cap
                  -Accel 8mm wires
                  -Ngk iridium plugs
                  -Synthetic racing oil in trans and engine
                  -Apexi neo
                  We'll see what she runs for now then decide what to do next. An maybe I'll get some better pictures too.

Ok, so here is the update, I decided to add the pictures of some of what we did to the engine bay.

Ok, so that was pounded out, and the mount there actualy ended up getting taken out and we put in our own mount to greet the accord engine nicely as you can see in this pic.

Then the other side was beat out and we added our own plates that would join the engine mounts nicely there too.

So then that bolted up nicely also with some L shaped brackets.

The pulley is larger and sits were going down the freeway it was trying to rub so we heated it up and modified it alitle bit.

And here are some dead axles. All worth it though.lol
                  What did you do to the internals when you added the turbo? And how many psi were you running?

Comment

Wat did you do to the internals when you added the turbo, and how much psi were you running?

Comment

hEY DO you have any VIDEO of you swap's? on youtube?

Comment

Stock internals at 8psi.
                        And no.

Comment

Hell yeah man, I've thought about throwin an F in my Civic (95 CX Hatch) because I've owned several F's and a few H22's and honestly the F makes more low end grunt than the H and I've always figured that and F would pull a Civic around really good. Are those custom mounts all in all or did you buy like some Innovatives or Place or HASPORT? Your next step I'd say just to be different is do domething I've never seen in an EF, the good ol H2B kit and use it on the F. Good lookin hatch man. I likey.

Comment

did you ever run it at the strip w/ the turbo in it? what #'s did it run?

member's ride thread
                            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                            91 Accord SE 176k
                            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                              did you ever run it at the strip w/ the turbo in it? what #'s did it run?
                              lol he did with a blown turbo and warped exhaust valves.
                              14.3 even so

that things gonna be a beast rebuilt
                              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

fresh ef
                                i got a 90 ex for sale pm for details

Comment

Working...
                                X