• Show
Clear All

Yep. They look like secks.

life is good.

Comment

now you can sell them as EDM lights!

Comment

Good job on the guide lights.

Did you sell the b/h headlights? I don't see them on your mods list.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
          I've been trying to do it for years but I could never get my hands on decent blueprints...
          I think there's some around here, but idk.

And good damn job on those lights, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
            now you can sell them as EDM lights!
            Nah, don't want others to fake it as well as I do.

Might go to the junkyard and pick up some corners and courtesy lenses, paint them up and sell them.
            Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Good job on the guide lights.

Did you sell the b/h headlights? I don't see them on your mods list.
            Thanks. I haven't sold them yet but I'm contemplating gathering up all my extra stuff and starting a FS thread here.
            Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
            I think there's some around here, but idk.

And good damn job on those lights, dude.
            I PM'd the guy that made the 3d models but he never got back to me with the actual prints. Thanks for the good comments on the lights.
            Last edited by Mike1357; 02-10-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Say Mike, I haven't asked you how you like the GReddy meowback yet...soo?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                Say Mike, I haven't asked you how you like the GReddy meowback yet...soo?
                Meow-back, haven't heard that one before. I am very happy with it. Sound output is real low and sounds similar to a subwoofer at times but when I get on the throttle she opens up and sounds oh so sweet. You've watched the video of it right?

The only thing I still need to do is unbolt the muffler from the mid-pipe and wrestle the last rubber hanger into place so that the muffler will sit a little more centered in relation to the exhaust cutout on the bumper.
                Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I officially have the best fiancé in the world. For my birthday she got me 6000K HID's.
                  Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Car looks good man! , good ole honda valve seals eh?

and if u fine blue prints they better be for a cb7 in GTA IV and Racer
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!
                    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Yep, burning oil, not tires. I'm eventually going to get around to doing the maintenance on this car. Extra money is at a minimum.
                      Last edited by Mike1357; 03-11-2023, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Not much of an update but I got around to putting my missing trim back on my screwed up door. The red 3M stuff worked a hell of a lot better than I thought.

Still saving up for struts.

Comment

Looking good. Let me know if the meeting is still down for friday, we need a photoshoot!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Looking good. Let me know if the meeting is still down for friday, we need a photoshoot!
                            It should be. I'll bring the camera. Haven't taken any recent pics of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              It's Tamiya Acrylic Clear Red (X27). I used Tamiya Clear Orange (X26) for my DIY amber corners. Looks amazing and so far has been extremely fade resistant.

Nice job on the lights. Tamiya is THE shit

Really diggin your car. Super clean, very tasteful. Keep at er!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                                Nice job on the lights. Tamiya is THE shit

Really diggin your car. Super clean, very tasteful. Keep at er!
                                Yeah, Tamiya works great for tons of stuff.

Thanks for the positive comments!

Comment

Working...
                                X