93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    nice i'm thinking about buying a 6k HID's for my one pieces.

where did you mount your ballast? since i couldn't find any room to put them when i looked in my engine bay.
    when you get them youll see that they will snugg into places ..i thought the same thing . my ballast arnt really mounted anywhere the passenger side ballast is tucked in between the battery and headlight ,
    And the driver side is up against the fender . If you like ill take a pic for ya for some reference , Jst let me know

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
      when you get them youll see that they will snugg into places ..i thought the same thing . my ballast arnt really mounted anywhere the passenger side ballast is tucked in between the battery and headlight ,
      And the driver side is up against the fender . If you like ill take a pic for ya for some reference , Jst let me know
      pics be nice

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

That's pretty clean for $700! What happened to the 90-91 alloys?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

That's pretty clean for $700! What happened to the 90-91 alloys?

I still have them .. they are in just laying around in my room .. i plan on throwing them on for winter.. i was thinking of getting the Exs that vietkid_2006 .. switch it up

Comment

I still have them .. they are in just laying around in my room .. i plan on throwing them on for winter.. i was thinking of getting the Exs that vietkid_2006 .. switch it up
            Nice, I want a set of 90-91 alloys because I want to paint them black! And the Exs that vietkid_2006..switched up? Any pictures?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice, I want a set of 90-91 alloys because I want to paint them black! And the Exs that vietkid_2006..switched up? Any pictures?
              na man i was saying i want the wheels that vietkid_2006 has .. i want to switch it up the winter instead of rollin on the 90-91 exs this winter .. if you were closer i would of sold them to you

What i really wanna go for is Mesh Eventually when moneys good .. something in the lines of these
              Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 08-04-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

na man i was saying i want the wheels that vietkid_2006 has .. i want to switch it up the winter instead of rollin on the 90-91 exs this winter .. if you were closer i would of sold them to you
                I'll pay shipping! Lol What kind of wheels does vietkid_2006 have?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

I'll pay shipping! Lol What kind of wheels does vietkid_2006 have?

he has these wheels on the his ride.. this wheels actually come on the 10th Anniversary but i guess the previous owner got rid of them for the 90-91 ex's

Comment

Those are nice! One of my friends has them on his '92 EX coupe!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

UPDATE

Just Ordered my 300mm Broadway Mirror ,

Comment

UPDATE

Just Ordered my 300mm Broadway Mirror ,

i have one of those in my daily and my cm accord...they are awesome

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

yes my wheels are 10th Anniv. Edition.

they only come on 10th Anniversary Edition CB's.

and 92-93 EX Coupes. which i have my Dad also has an Arcadia Green EX Coupe also.

so he has the same wheels.

IMO it's the best looking CB wheels that were made for the CB

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                            yes my wheels are 10th Anniv. Edition.

they only come on 10th Anniversary Edition CB's.

and 92-93 EX Coupes. which i have my Dad also has an Arcadia Green EX Coupe also.

so he has the same wheels.

IMO it's the best looking CB wheels that were made for the CB

im in the process of working something out to pick them up .. funny though my cuzin and brother think they are ugly..lol .. i honeslty just want to switch it up for the winter and wouldnt mind having another set of OEM wheels

Comment

im in the process of working something out to pick them up .. funny though my cuzin and brother think they are ugly..lol .. i honeslty just want to switch it up for the winter and wouldnt mind having another set of OEM wheels
                              ha my little brother don't really like them either. but i like them better then the EX's.

i'm trying to find Prelude SE's or Acura CL wheels right now and use my current for winters.

Preludes:

CL's :

Comment

I saw some dude on Craigslist selling a CB with those preludes and i Emailed the guy like 4 times to see if he would trade them for 90-91 exs with some money ontop and i yet to hear from him ..lol ,

Some day .. theres some dude selling them on here for 300 shipped if i recall

Comment

Working...
                                X