Clear All

INT: Sedan Door Panel Removal

INT: Sedan Door Panel Removal

Tools needed
    Philips screwdriver
    Small flat blade

Removing The Front Passenger Panel:
    Drivers door is similar

1)Use small flat screwdriver and pop out the clip in the upper front corner.

2)Use a small flat screwdriver and pop up the screw cover in lower rear of panel and remove the philips screw.

3)Use a small flat screwdriver to remove screw cover from armrest pull and remove philips screw.

4)Use a small flat screwdriver and pop up the screw cover behind the pull handle and remove philips screw.

Slide handle forward to front of car to release the hooks and pull towards yourself. Remove door lock switch wire connector(A) and unclip rod(B). Remove door panel screw(C)

After all fasteners are removed, remove panel by pulling with your hands starting at the front and rear bottom of the panel.

After the clips are released, push upward from the rear to unhook the top of the panel.

Unclip the window switch and courtesy light connectors

Reinstall in reverse order

Removing The Rear Panels:

Removing the rear panels. This is similar to the front front but easier.

Remove the interior handle as instructed for the front except there is not a door lock switch to disconnect
    Remove the screw behind the interior handle
    Remove armrest pull handle screw cover and screw

Pull the panel from bottom to release the clips, then push upward from the rear to remove the panel.

Disconnect power window switch and courtesy light connectors.

Reinstall in reverse order.
    Last edited by excalibur02; 01-05-2018, 05:53 PM.
    Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

This is a great guide. It's one of those simpler projects that not everyone feels comfortable with doing but is easy once you're familiar. You've done well to show the beginning users just how easy of a process it is.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

The indicator circles in your pics are great. Well written, easy to follow!
      Good Work!
      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Always good DIY from this guy. Lol.
        Could you do one on regreasing the windows for smoother rolling?
        Thanks.

Comment

Awesome write up!!
          Jay
          HondaLina
          91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

I lost my door handle screw and from now and then it comes off
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

this is exactly what i was looking for, thanx for posting pics on how to remove the panels.
              FRIENDS
              DONT LET
              FRIENDS
              ROLL ON
              ROTA'S

Comment

Uploaded lucifer1 pictures. Photobucket is wack

Comment

Working...
                X