• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one Sick A$$ CB3 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XxtRjYxfxM

Credit: AngelSickTV ...

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Not my style, but I can certainly appreciate the amount of quality work put into that. car. The arches blended into the doors and the UV glare on the headlights are my personal favorites.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

How does one make their headlights like that? What's that even called?

I want to do that to my Talon eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post

Those are polarized lenses. Not sure how they apply it but I know that's what they are called
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
          Those are polarized lenses. Not sure how they apply it but I know that's what they are called
          Alright thank you! I really didn't even know how to describe it I just know that I really like it. I seen a Supra like that on Youtube a few years ago and totally fell for the headlights.

Polarized. That gives me enough information to go on. Thanks again!

PakaloloHonda / Tomi If you read this, I hope you are doing well my friend!

Comment

It's shiny.... but nothing special. Looks good, looks like he/she takes good care of it.

Comment

I'm actually really wanting air ride on my wagon, with how the technology's proven itself capable at the track lately. I just don't want the equipment taking up so much of that cargo space that I'm getting a wagon for in the first place.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Alright thank you! I really didn't even know how to describe it I just know that I really like it. I seen a Supra like that on Youtube a few years ago and totally fell for the headlights.

It's a film (kind of like vinyl wrapping).

Chameleon Headlight Film

Comment

I hate the stretched tire look, but I do like that it's on air (much better than if it were "stanced" on springs or coilovers.) That paint is amazing, though. I actually considered painting my car that color!
                  I wouldn't want that car as-is, but I can respect the work. I can see what they were going for, and I think they nailed it.

Comment

I dig it, it's very well done. I wonder what header that is on the h22, doesn't look familiar. Over the years, I've seen so many hondas with aftermarket wheels w/o center caps showing either the rusty hub dust cap or the end of the axle/axle nut. I just find it so ironic that 99% of the exterior is flawless and then there's rusty metal @ the center of the wheel. Just paint it all black w/ brush on rustoleum + a small brush

Comment

PakaloloHonda / Tomi If you read this, I hope you are doing well my friend!
                      Dude I'm great! How you been? When you comin to Vegas? lol

Wagon's doin fine too!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                        It's a film (kind of like vinyl wrapping).

I found some info on the web about it. Thanks to you guys!

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
                        Doin great Josh .. when you comin to Vegas lol ...
                        Hope you and your family are doing well also!

Chameleon Headlight Film
                        Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                        Dude I'm great! How you been? When you comin to Vegas? lol

Wagon's doin fine too!
                        Sorry Tomi, I must have missed this thread in the new posts.

I don't know when I'll head out that way but I'd like to one day! I went through Salt Lake on my way to Vancouver WA last year. That's the closest I've ever been I do believe.

Everyone is doing very well. I hope things are great for you as well!

Thanks for the link as well, very cool!

Comment

I totally dig the bags and headlights , but I really don't care for color of the engine bay and wheels.

Sweet video though
                          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

If you google neo chrome headlight tint that tuff usually comes up, or another term is "chameleon". I thought about doing my headlights, but I don't think that would work with the little stubs that stick out of the stock headlights.
                            Last edited by GTRON; 03-23-2017, 01:39 PM.
                            I'm faster then a prius

Comment

If you're careful, a heat gun should get the film tight around those aiming nipples.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X