Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Starting from the bottom ... 91 Accord Lx 4 Door

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoKaiNeCB7 View Post
    Lol so u feel where I'm coming from, this why this story is so long lol. I just got off work n shit Ima post up a couple in a few. It's auto (5 spd conversion will eventually be done And yeah u know Hondas always got the rust around the wheel wells (nothing major). Yeah non-lead foot lol, i wanna say how much dude gonna charge me for the bodywork but that's another chapter bro. I appreciate u taking the time to read this, stay tuned I'll keep updating...
    http://1281.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps52bf143a.jpg

*****s tryna kill my vibe.... U know what fuck the story, link to my photobuckets there so if u got any questions feel free to ask away.

Comment

Links not working Idk bare with Me,I'm posting from my iPod at that. It's late too smhhh bout to catch some Zzzzzz

Comment

I figured the car was white from ur name.
        Ppl are usually alot more welcoming than this.
        That's one of the best colors to work with on a cb.
        I felt the same way when I first got my accord, thought they were lame and wanted a civic,
        But I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Comment

The reason people are being like this is because while this is the beginner forum, this is a forum in the real world and not 8th grade. When you're talking like, "Hanh! yaz yas bois gotz thiz shiznit fo realz YAH MEEN?! YAHH BITCH YAH!" you're probably not going to get a good reception. You wouldn't go into a job interview with a potential employer and be like, "Ight foo letz doo dis shitz I gotsta smack a hoe." would you? No I would hope not. You first post is typically how people are going to see you from then on out, at least for me. So unless you like people to treat you like you're an 8th grader instead of a 22 year old (you're only about a year older than me) then learn to type properly or else you won't get much farther than this thread. Call me a dick but if you actually want help for your car, then at some point you'll see I'm helping you.

By the way I know what "cocaine" in you're name means. I'm sure most people that have been in the car game or watch a rap video has heard "cocaine white". If you'd like a real answer instead of sarcasm then see above. Nobody has anything against you. I can understand being excited and wanting to tell a story just tame it down a bit a write it out correctly.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
            The reason people are being like this is because while this is the beginner forum, this is a forum in the real world and not 8th grade. When you're talking like, "Hanh! yaz yas bois gotz thiz shiznit fo realz YAH MEEN?! YAHH BITCH YAH!" you're probably not going to get a good reception. You wouldn't go into a job interview with a potential employer and be like, "Ight foo letz doo dis shitz I gotsta smack a hoe." would you? No I would hope not. You first post is typically how people are going to see you from then on out, at least for me. So unless you like people to treat you like you're an 8th grader instead of a 22 year old (you're only about a year older than me) then learn to type properly or else you won't get much farther than this thread. Call me a dick but if you actually want help for your car, then at some point you'll see I'm helping you.

By the way I know what "cocaine" in you're name means. I'm sure most people that have been in the car game or watch a rap video has heard "cocaine white". If you'd like a real answer instead of sarcasm then see above. Nobody has anything against you. I can understand being excited and wanting to tell a story just tame it down a bit a write it out correctly.
            I'm not even gonna front I respect that all the way, I may just need the help down the line, but didn't you read anywhere in my posting that i need help, i was posting on here to just share with the community, so if someone feels they wanna put in their two cents that's cool me with me, be my guest but at the sametime I'm not asking for shit.

Comment

Basically, he was just saying "speak proper english, mmmkay?"

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Basically, he was just saying "speak proper english, mmmkay?"
                Yaaa mean type ? I don't understand why typing the way I do is problem... I honestly could careless what how anyone feels about how I type, at the end of the day real recognize real...

Comment

Yaaa mean type ? I don't understand why typing the way I do is problem... I honestly could careless what how anyone feels about how I type, at the end of the day real recognize real...
                  there is a problem. it makes you look like a dumb ass and it is very hard to read
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                    there is a problem. it makes you look like a dumb ass and it is very hard to read
                    I got ya on the " hard to read " quote. Understandable but the dumb part... Like I said Idgaf what a person would think of me cuz my spelling or typing, I love playing the dumby till tested

Comment

Because we can't fucking read what you're saying and you come across as a complete retard, therefore nobody is going to give you the time of day here. Simple as that. Read the rules, respect the mods, or GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X