Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
    I say leave the VC as it is. I really like it like that. It's unique and is really close in color to the IM and the head.
    If you leave the VC clean shave the letters too for that smooth look.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
      It's so shiny and beautiful. Oh my lord.
      Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      Aww shiz now I need a new pair of pants...
      Originally posted by H311RA151N

It's one damn fine machine!
      Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
      Holy shit.
      Thanks. I was hoping for such comments

I say leave the VC as it is. I really like it like that. It's unique and is really close in color to the IM and the head.
      Ya, that's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
      If you leave the VC clean shave the letters too for that smooth look.
      Not a bad idea too.

For the VC, I also thought about having it air brushed. But....... then you have to think of a design. so i'll do some photoshop pics and see what i can come up with

Comment

If I ever head up to Sunnyvale trailer park to play hash hockey with Ricky I will have to get a ride in this beast!
        LMAO TTPB
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

If I ever head up to Sunnyvale trailer park to play hash hockey with Ricky I will have to get a ride in this beast!
          LOL! ...................!!

I use to live near their old Trailer park, and seen the new "movie" trailer park (which no-one lives in). Never met the guys yet

Comment

Photoshop fun. Not liking any of these...

Comment

And found these today. Some guy had them in his shed...

Comment

and the red has to go

Comment

clean man very clean.
                  NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                  DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                    clean man very clean.
                    Never thought I'd see ya around these parts again. glad to see ya still kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                      LMAO TTPB
                      I'm a fanatic to say the least.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      LOL! ...................!!

I use to live near their old Trailer park, and seen the new "movie" trailer park (which no-one lives in). Never met the guys yet
                      I know where the mock trailer park they use/used was near Coal Harbour off Bissett road.

I have met all of the main cast. Pat Roach (Randy) is the friendliest. John Paul Tremblay (Julian) didn't even want to shake my hand. I don't know if he was in character or what but it was kinda disappointing. I sat at a bar in Minneapolis MN with John Dunsworth (Mr Lahey) called the Maruso, he drank coffee.

Anyways, those fenders I would imagine are kinda rare anymore. I remember when those were available, years ago. I never seen a pair outside of a website or a catalog. Nice barn find!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                        I'm a fanatic to say the least.

I know where the mock trailer park they use/used was near Coal Harbour off Bissett road.

I have met all of the main cast. Pat Roach (Randy) is the friendliest. John Paul Tremblay (Julian) didn't even want to shake my hand. I don't know if he was in character or what but it was kinda disappointing. I sat at a bar in Minneapolis MN with John Dunsworth (Mr Lahey) called the Maruso, he drank coffee.

Anyways, those fenders I would imagine are kinda rare anymore. I remember when those were available, years ago. I never seen a pair outside of a website or a catalog. Nice barn find!
                        Well dam. But ya, i heard that Julian is an ass and doesn't really socialize with fans. Randy and Jim are the best and but all are great guys. I imagine stardome went to their head a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          Never thought I'd see ya around these parts again. glad to see ya still kicking!
                          LOL oh yea still here and living

Sad to say i'm no longer staying in the cb fam, I picked up and element as a daily for now and decided to rid my cb. I want a different chassis now
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

You could paint match the VC to your engine bay, but I still think the color is better the way it is now.

Track videos, pretty please!!!!
                            *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                            ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                            ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                            "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                            The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                            Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                              LOL oh yea still here and living

Sad to say i'm no longer staying in the cb fam, I picked up and element as a daily for now and decided to rid my cb. I want a different chassis now
                              Hey, nothing wrong with that! I give ya one year and you'll be back in the game

You could paint match the VC to your engine bay, but I still think the color is better the way it is now.

Track videos, pretty please!!!!
                              I've decided I'm going to keep the VC silver as it is now. I may polish it a bit as all I did was sand the paint off it and put it on the car.

lol... track videos. That may be difficult. The track is pretty far away but I always wanted to go. The track intimidates me too as I've never been on one

For short term I know I can do dyno track runs.

Comment

I want those fenders! Dibs if you decide to sell them! lol

Sick car, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X