Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    ...and now I discover the transmission I bought is cracked where the front kinda-redundant mount bolts up. So now I gotta find someone who can weld that up for me. I just can't catch a break with working on my own cars. Shit's depressing.
    Been there with the element lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by s.green View Post
      Buell?

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
      I got a 1990 735i for $300.

Gonna flip it for 15. PO changed the radiator, and said the top hose gets hot but the bottom hose stays cold. I laughed and said thanks, and got a thermostat.

True story.
      Good deal! Should be easy to make a profit at that price.

New sprockets

Last edited by bassrock234; 01-19-2016, 07:37 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Gotta love the Northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post

Gotta love the Northeast.
          Ah, Ariens! Good stuff.

I have a cheap "PowerSmart" Machine but after 3 years, she still kicking and is holding together. I just change the oil and plug every year.

And I am not looking forward to this storm.

The family and I are in Aruba right now. 86* every day, no rain, no clouds. Fucking paradise and I get to land, unpack, and snowplow. DA FUQ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Ah, Ariens! Good stuff.

I have a cheap "PowerSmart" Machine but after 3 years, she still kicking and is holding together. I just change the oil and plug every year.

The family and I are in Aruba right now. 86* every day, no rain, no clouds. Fucking paradise and I get to land, unpack, and snowplow. DA FUQ?
            It's on its way and it is nasty. Just got done flying through that crap for 3 days. To give you an idea how strong the cold front is, as it passed through Dallas, we had severely nasty weather and weather that is super rare (low dense cloud cover like fog with thunderstorms). But the best part is we left Dallas and came back just over an hour later and it was THIRTY!!!! degrees colder! Have fun with that non-sense.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
              Ah, Ariens! Good stuff.

Yep. Deluxe 28" SHO. It's the 28" body, 30" 306cc motor and an upgraded impeller.

I LOVE Aruba. I've been the past two years and think it's amazing. If you get a chance, rent a Jeep from More 4 Less (they don't mind if you offroad) and check out the Conchi tide pools. You basically drive down the side of a mountain to get there, it's so much fun.

Comment

Placed the order last night, I don't care to take my own pic until it's painted and mounted, so whatever... Just need the sides and I'll be sending a bunch of stuff off to paint, woo!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Drove 7 hours but worth it. 03 530i with a 5 speed manual with the sports package. Fun as hell, going to suck tomorrow since I cant drive it because I need to sort out insurance and registration.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

^^^^ nice. I love those wheels.

Comment

Generic picture but I did pick up a set. I want to have more fun in the corners.

Comment

New fairings. The bike looks better now than it did when I first got it hahaha

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                          I can be whole again! I thought this stuff was discontinued.

Yess!!! Must order some for myself!

Newest addition to the family...

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            So I found some H&R wheel spacers I've been wanting in a classifieds over at ClubRSX for stupid cheap... turns out they sold, the guy just didn't take down the ad. What to do with all that money sitting around? eBay, of course:

I didn't have my own gaming console until a PS1 for Christmas of I think '99 (my brother made the mistake of bringing over his friend's with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater... I couldn't get enough). Earlier on, there was always the neighbor kid with the Nintendo or Sega, but we usually preferred to play outside. Still, great memories of when my mom's friend lent me her SNES when I broke my leg in 1st grade.

Should be here within the next week
                            Nice!!! I finally got my Super working. I have an NES, Super, N64, and a Wii. We have a PS2 as well...not sure why..lol.

Love my classic games.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                              Buell?

Good deal! Should be easy to make a profit at that price.

New sprockets

Yes, It's Buell. I couldn't get this thing to show the picture again. Anywho, '03 Blast, nice starter bike, needs modification. Named her Julia.

Comment

Working...
                              X