Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardrace Rear Trailing Arm Bushings

Not a new purchase but I had these 370cc injectors sent to DrInjector to get cleaned. Bought them from some one on the forum and I'm glad I didn't just install them. 2 of them were running lean.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post

I want...

Comment

Not a purchase but a pleasant surprise when I went to the mail box today. Copenhagen sent me some carpenters pencils with my initials on them.

Comment

Holy Shit Josh! lol .. I have a funny feeling that you're gonna be busier than you wanna be.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
            Holy Shit Josh! lol .. I have a funny feeling that you're gonna be busier than you wanna be.

I already am. Luckily the office part of my shop is air conditioned and stays about 62*.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post

Did you order these from the buyhardrace.com?

I wanted to buy some of their parts but when i called they said for cb7 parts i'd have to order from their international site and shipping would double the cost.

Comment

Always reading. Love Dean Koontz.

Also just placed the orders for all this:

Not the car, unfortunately, but a couple cans of BMW's A35 (aka Monaco Blue Metallic) for an H22 valve cover I'm working on. I think I'm decided on my project wagon's future color, and I want to get a good early look at it in the flesh. Plan B is Audi's Volcano Red. I saw it on a car at Concours d'Elegance this year... fukkin' sexy in person, though I'm not sure how it'd look on older, boxier, body lines.

I'm getting a grumbling from my EBC Green Stuff up front; I didn't take them out to look, but they appear to be cracked. Trying another brand with an uprated compound. Knew I should have sprung for Red Stuff...

Moving my RSX's projector retrofit to a new set of headlamps. Need proper sealant.
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-04-2014, 10:43 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Discovered a new junkyard an hour and a half away. The place is mostly paved, and keeps lots of modern cars... and is across a highway from some million-dollar houses on a hill, lol (dude was out washing his 997 GT3 RS with his kids ). Anyway, scored a black carpet swap with factory floor mats for the RSX, and a Civic steering wheel for the CB project - it's one of a few modern Honda wheels I want to try out to find the right look. Grabbed some CB7 SE mats from a friend who no longer owns the car; figured I'd see how far I can get with cleaning them.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nothing special... Just a plinking pistol..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

gearwrench flexhead ratcheting wrenches in metric and sae (not pitcured)

on sale at Advance Auto parts

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                        Nothing special... Just a plinking pistol..

Nice buy! I love my some Ruger.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Never used, came with everything but the instructions.

Comment

cts-v charger and heads. Also have a supercharger cam and valvetrain kit coming. Got a 6.0 iron block for 100 bucks that id like to build. shooting for 550 whp

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Just bought a bed for the first time. King bed, kept it coil spring because I tried doing the dirty on a memory foam once and all momentum was damped, but it has a 4" memory top, memory foam pillows, and 800 count egyptian cotton sheets from Macy's Hotel Collection. I've been sleeping so good this last week. But it put me down about 2k...

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

^^^Do you have a lava lamp? It just looks like it would fit your room.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X