No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the comments! i know most of you got the "hint" so good job!

that setup was only temporary. i will be putting on the rotas for now since they have the most tire. here is a close-up of them. a sticker was placed over the center caps to cover the rota logo. what you see is the final product.

btw the size of the tires are 205/55/16.

here is a close-up of the volks. i don't have the caps but i will try to get them soon. pardon the dirt on the wheels. i was too excited to clean them prior to taking pictures.

like most of you, i love the volks more however i have a small problem with them. check it out.

can someone say staggard?! the rear is 8" wide and has an offset of +58 which makes it almost impossible to fit. right now with the 225s on there i cannot make them work. i will figure something out .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Nice 5 lug Volks
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        here is a close-up of the volks. i don't have the caps but i will try to get them soon. pardon the dirt on the wheels. i was too excited to clean them prior to taking pictures.
        i have the volk racing group av 2 center caps... they should work for yours. if you can find them through your sources, let me know. at the very least, you could use them temporarily to see how they fit/look.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

nice rims , wish i had the money for em'
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

sweet man i was cant wait to see pics with all gt3 on. i was wondering what 205/55 looked like i was thinking of getting them instead of of my 205/50/16.
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

hey u wanna sell them rotas? shoot me pm.
              I Ain't cocky,I'm confident.And when u say im the best it's a compliment.!

Comment

i was at tab a couple of times with my car but couldnt find u man!

-ray

92 Accord EX

2003 BMW 325i

Comment

Comment

damn, thats one hell of a line-up and photo as well

sweet 5-lug you got goin on there timmy, but i didnt know you were a "rota man"; of course no offense to those who rock rotas of course, but you've always been a true JDM wheel freak from what i remember. it looks good though, meshies and the gt3's. ive always loved that westside style you and that coast got goin on.

keep it up man

Comment

Comment

Accord SiR: thanks buddy! i hope to get them on soon. the offset and width is killing me. look for my thread on installing +58 offset with an 8" width .

williamsvt: the rotas i'm actually borrowing from a friend since i can't get the volks on at the moment. thanks for the complement!

92accordDx: ask and you shall receive. pics with the ALL the rota's on!

EG-Si hatch: i can't sell what's not mine. again the rotas are being borrowed until i'm able to fit the volks.

ziggyCB7: ray haha i finally found you this past week. i didn't roll last week though which is prolly why you didn't see me. it was nice kickin it.

k-mart: keith, yeah i never knew i would rock rotas but remember, they are borrowed! i truly own the volks ! i appreciate the comment bro!

uncle_el: great pictures, great conversation, and great night! tabtuesday always makes my week. i hope to see you there again next week if your time permits. thanks elliot!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

a rendering to follow the new trend.. damnit i love your car...

Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 07-07-2005, 08:53 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

you and your car never dissapoint a big to you my friend definately gives me something to strive for

"Tucking tires and wires."
                            The Chronicles.

Comment

yo but wus good timmy, talk to ur boy about them rotas...see if he wants to sell emm.

btw. its eg-si.

Comment

IT LOOKS GOOD AS HELL, LEAVE ALL WELL ALONE. A LIKE THE GOLD WHEELS BETTER; BUT HEY YOU GOT THE 5-LUG CONV

Comment

Working...
                                X