• Show
Clear All

Type: PHO (Vietnamese soup noodles)
    what: Pho So
    where: 6450 Sepulveda Blvd
    Van Nuys, CA 91411
    (818) 989-6377‎
    price range: ($5-$10 )
    Personal review: I eat here at least once a week. Service is really fast and the broth they make for their Pho is really tasty. Their vermicelli dishes are really good too. I usually get the #19 large, which is the Pho Tai (rare beef). It literally comes out a few minutes after you order it since theirs hardly any cooking involved in the kitchen. They just pour the broth, put in the rice noodles and layer some rare beef on top which gets cooked by the hot broth at your table. I've had better Pho in Alhambra and Garden Grove but this is my favorite Pho place in the valley. Parking is kind of hectic since there is a 99 Ranch market and a Sam Woo BBQ in the same plaza, so beware of all the asian drivers.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i got this food blog that I used to update, but work is getting in the way of that now.

http://www.whereweeating.blogspot.com

Comment

Where: Palm Springs, CA (i dont know the exact location or the address but just find it in palm springs)
        What: Wang's in the Desert.
        Cuisine: jap, kor, thai, chinese, sch, all of it
        business casual fine dining, place looks really nice inside, quaint, romantic, but also fun, good bar. check it out.
        Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 08-04-2009, 12:05 AM.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          type: Pho and rice dishes
          what: Pho Tasty aka Super Bowl
          where:
          19117 Pioneer Blvd
          Artesia, CA 90701
          562) 924-1838 (Cerritos)
          Price: $5-7
          review:
          Best pho place outside of Little Saigon in Westminster. My friends and I always go to this place and the service is great, food is good and cheap and you always leave full! They have a regular size bowl and a SUPER sized bowl for only 75 cents more. Great place to eat pho and traditional Vietnamese dishes.

type: Fast food Mexican
          what: Albertacos
          where:
          (714) 220-2292
          5894 Lincoln Ave
          Cypress, CA 90630

Price: $5-9
          review:
          Great place to order the famous "Carne Asada fries" which are fries drenched in cheese and steak with sour cream and gucamole on the side. Burritos are great also.
          Damn you even know alberttacos Fsho

DAMN man this is my nigguh right here

Comment

I had to share this one. If you haven't been there, then you really should.

What: Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles
            where: 1514 N Gower St, Los Angeles, CA (Several other locations around So. Cal.)
            price: $6-$12
            Personal Review: Delicious. Although every person I took there cringed at the idea of mixing chicken and waffles, it is a surprisingly good pairing of food. Also, they have a lot of other great food; such as home-made mac and cheese, grits, omelettes, sandwiches, etc.
            http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

Comment

bump

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
              Type: American fast food/Dine in and drive through
              What: Burger town USA
              Where:
              7670 Cherry Avenue Fontana, CA 92336 (909) 854-4999
              760 N Archibald Ave Ontario, CA 91764 (909) 944-7901

Price: $3-$9
              Review: Its one of the best mom and pop burger shop. Im into eating deep fried mushrooms and zuchinnis so i go here. They have a great breakfast menu in the morning, and endless choices of burgers. i usually go for the double cheese burger with a side of mushrooms which come with ranch sauce. And the servings are alot for what you pay for.
              I may be able to check out this place. Thanks!

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

The Boiling Crab
                Type: Seafood
                What:: A place to get downright messy and leave with the biggest smile! You get no plates, plenty of napkins and FUN!!! All the food comes in big plastic bags that have either hot mussels or King Crab legs,Shrimp, and of course Crab in them. They have a plastic table cloth and you put your stuff on the table and DIG IN! No room for the shy! Beer too! Best Gumbo ever!
                Where: Two locations
                727 West Alhambra Blvd
                Alhambra,Ca. 91803
                (626) 576 9368

33 West Main Street
                Alhambra,Ca 91603
                (626) 300-5898

TIP!!!! TAKES NO RESERVATIONS
                make sure EVERYONE eating is there or you WILL NOT GET A TABLE!!! NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S! YOU CAN'T ADD A PERSON LATTER AT ALL.THAT PERSON WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT OR BE SERVED WITH YOU. THEY ARE STRICT DUE TO HOW LITTLE SPACE THEY HAVE AND HOW LONG PEOPLE SIT.
                Last edited by SilverShadow; 05-29-2013, 04:21 PM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
                X