my "psychedelic" little cousin...pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but that shit isnt funny at all.

any of you that think thats funny either dont have kids, or you have kids like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post

any of you that think thats funny either dont have kids, or you have kids like that one.
      yea seriously.....lulz
      Last edited by Law Grandeur; 12-16-2009, 01:35 AM.

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

if i had a kid, ill slap the color off their skin puttin up the middle finger, not my kid, so i dont care. but ya i do understand wat u mean
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          pahahahaha word man

This movie scared me when I was a kid. I'll have nightmares.

Comment

Yeah, I get the whole point of the post, she's cute but if I was her father I wouldn't think twice to ground the shit outta her for the knife and middle finger thing. But not mine, so whatevs

life is good.

Comment

x2.

This is exactly why kids end up like the little "thugs" in the "What's wrong with kids today?" thread...
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                Yeah, I get the whole point of the post, she's cute but if I was her father I wouldn't think twice to ground the shit outta her for the knife and middle finger thing. But not mine, so whatevs
                Agreed, call me old fashion but seriously?

She might not be yours but she goes to school with other little kids and would be influencing them as well. Call me a dick but that's bad parenting right there....

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                  this Movie Scared Me When I Was A Kid. I'll Have Nightmares.
                  Still Scares Me Now. Part 1 Is Great. Lates 90s Technology And Film Ftw
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                    Agreed, call me old fashion but seriously?

She might not be yours but she goes to school with other little kids and would be influencing them as well. Call me a dick but that's bad parenting right there....
                    the kids influence each other in school. just make sure she knows that these pics were only for fun in the house and not to be done outside.

the pics of her making faces were funny though
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Thats not funny at all.

My Members Ride page!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Potential Epicness.

This threas has it.

Thats fucking awesome! The knife one scared me but i love seeing kids using the finger. Awesome!
                        I guess this could apply for epicness. Although an epic fail isn't a good thing.

On a sidenote, I suggest this thread just be deleted or closed. Wouldn't want to allow any furthering of potentially incriminating evidence. Especially if this girl is involve in any type of shared custody. That's a cps phone call right there. For those that don't know, it stands for child protective services.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                          just make sure she knows that these pics were only for fun in the house and not to be done outside.
                          umm yeah that will work.. lol

Comment

I look forward to meeting her as a quality citizen in 10 years

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Haha.. cvc7chris is still young and probably put her up to it. Kids feed off attention and you all should know that. I doubt it's going to cause any permanent damage, but it's definitely not a good idea to stimulate that kind of behavior in a child.

Having said that, I definitely wouldn't let my boys do that, let alone take pictures of it.

Comment

I guess this could apply for epicness. Although an epic fail isn't a good thing.

On a sidenote, I suggest this thread just be deleted or closed. Wouldn't want to allow any furthering of potentially incriminating evidence. Especially if this girl is involve in any type of shared custody. That's a cps phone call right there. For those that don't know, it stands for child protective services.
                                Haha. You must have had a brush with a crazy woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X