Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Air Ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Ride?

Can anyone help me out I want to put air on my 93 ex! but don't want to spend 2500. Please Help

well i don't think u can do it any cheaper for a good one but maybe
    My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

Do it right or don't do it at all.
      wat?

Comment

ya like if u don't wana spend the caxh don't do it right away like if u wana spend what it needs to be to get it done good and be good
        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

im a old school hot rodder,(36 yrs old) and would some one please clue me in on why some one would put that much effort into a 4 door? please! i dont under stand. should i ask in the off topic thread?, or is it im just hatin' on fo do's? i think what youve done with that accord is truly baddass, but why? lambo doors own, crazy green owns, but two extra doors? if its a show car, why not find a coupe?
          another thought not related to my stupidity- air bags have no valving right? soooo--- wont the ride be really wishy-washy? i had air shocks on a nova , and it handled like s.....
          low 92- i really dig yo car. i just dont get it. please help a hater under stand.
          i read some were that fo dors were lighter than coupes? id rather go style of a coupe over fo do's, unless im racin' if they are lighter.
          you'll love my nuts!

Comment

^ 4 door FTMFW!..

and u read wrong im pretty sure coupe is lighter

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
              ^ 4 door FTMFW!..

and u read wrong im pretty sure coupe is lighter
              Sedan is lighter.
              wat?

Comment

damn... so... fo do owns? granny sportin a fo do owns me? lol
                you'll love my nuts!

Comment

well imo i prefer a 4 door, vs. a coupe accord anyday

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
                    well imo i prefer a 4 door, vs. a coupe accord anyday
                    why? even if a fo do is lighter, a coupe is alittle sleeker.
                    you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
                      im a old school hot rodder,(36 yrs old) and would some one please clue me in on why some one would put that much effort into a 4 door? please! i dont under stand. should i ask in the off topic thread?, or is it im just hatin' on fo do's? i think what youve done with that accord is truly baddass, but why? lambo doors own, crazy green owns, but two extra doors? if its a show car, why not find a coupe?
                      another thought not related to my stupidity- air bags have no valving right? soooo--- wont the ride be really wishy-washy? i had air shocks on a nova , and it handled like s.....
                      low 92- i really dig yo car. i just dont get it. please help a hater under stand.
                      i read some were that fo dors were lighter than coupes? id rather go style of a coupe over fo do's, unless im racin' if they are lighter.

Honestly you have already answered your own qustion in your first sentnce Your OLD! (j/k) To answer your question on the ride, the ride is great I love it. Its only bumpy when you got the car lifted all he way up on all 4 corners, but when you have it at stock height or lower the ride is wonderful. What dont you understand? I went wit a 4 door because I have a 3yr old son and its easier for me and my passengers., no need to lift up seats to get in and out of the car. I'll go with a 2 door if i was going for speed, but im not this is my dd and trophy winner at carshows. But thank you for the props. I dont know which is lighter. This is what I tell everyone --> Either you like it or you dont either way im still taking trophys home at the end of the day wit my fo do lol
                      vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

dang watup with the steelies?? u win comps with steelies?
                        REPPIN' THE DIRTY
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...27#post1570627

Comment

lol do u got rims or what?
                          My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

yea i usually carry around with me like 2 or 3 other people regularly that's why i prefer 4 door. cuz on my coupe i HATED! moving the seat all the time...

plus 4 door is more sleeper =)

Comment

Originally posted by MugenCb7LX View Post
                              dang watup with the steelies?? u win comps with steelies?
                              Steelies are lighter. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X