No announcement yet.

Last Chi-Town Meet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so whos gunna show up? where we all gunna meet at?

Comment

i am off this coming weekend so when?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
      I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Lets make it Saturday afternoon so we could cruise the city and even later that night we could go to the races on 103rd. What do you guys think??

Comment

hotboxnaccord (Sean), You did a few good passes at the races Saturday night! Good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
            Lets make it Saturday afternoon so we could cruise the city and even later that night we could go to the races on 103rd. What do you guys think??
            time and where?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I could go to some meet with my teggy... if it wasn't at night lol.. got stuff to do.
              Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
              MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

How about this Saturday 12pm

Ok, 1st spot:

The original palce where we meet at I think its on Irving Park going towards the air port. (I cant recall the exact location)

or:

Behind the Museum of Science and Industry 55th and Lake Shore Dr.

This is where i work. There is a parking lot on the east side of the museum. This is where I took the boys from out of town that came up to the Midwest Meet. Alot of car clubs roll thru this area. Its pretty cool. you dont have to worry about any bullshit cause I work there and Im the supervisor! LOL! If you guys really want to I can fire up the grill and cook some easy shit to make(hot dogs, burgers etc). Let me know what you think??

Comment

Originally posted by plee3 View Post
                  How about this Saturday 12pm

Ok, 1st spot:

The original palce where we meet at I think its on Irving Park going towards the air port. (I cant recall the exact location)

or:

Behind the Museum of Science and Industry 55th and Lake Shore Dr.

This is where i work. There is a parking lot on the east side of the museum. This is where I took the boys from out of town that came up to the Midwest Meet. Alot of car clubs roll thru this area. Its pretty cool. you dont have to worry about any bullshit cause I work there and Im the supervisor! LOL! If you guys really want to I can fire up the grill and cook some easy shit to make(hot dogs, burgers etc). Let me know what you think??
                  im down i could try an bring some pop if u guys like!!!

Comment

i hope u guys like wat i did with my car i know paul did!

Comment

SEAN call me saturday for i know where to go!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Where At

man i have been trying to meet up but my car just keeps fing up so i might be able to meet this time if nothing happens to my car. where at what time and what's gonna go on.

MOVING TO BACK FLORIDA IN 2 WEEKS. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK OVER THERE.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
                          SEAN call me saturday for i know where to go!!!
                          ill give u a call after i get outta work in the morning!

Comment

any one wana meet up in da burbs 2marrow

Comment

Lets meet behind the Museum of Science & Industry 5700 S. Lake Shore Dr. When you see the museum on the 57th street exit on Lake Shore Dr. keep straight to the next light and make a right. That is what we call "the back of the museum" make a left into the park and I will be there.

Comment

sorry ive been gone for awhile cut this year has been tuff.when is the next meet so i could have my car ready to go.

92ex coupe h22
                                93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Working...
                                X