Ok this thing wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this thing wont start

Replaced my clutch and did everything by the book. Made sure everything was connected and everything had a good ground. Now when I hooked the battery back up the god damn thing wont start. I am getting FUEL AND SPARK but I dont know what the hell is going on. When I took off the dizzy I made sure I made a mark so I could be back on time when I put it back on. The ground on the tranny is good. I sanded it and made sure it had a really good connection. I have checked connections at least 20 times and still wont fire over. It was running like a charm when I parked it and now it wont start at all. But here is one thing I have notice. My wagon wont crank up if the battery is the slightest bit undercharged. So I cranked my wagon up and rode around the hood a couple laps and took the battery out of it and put it in my sedan and still nothing. Soooo I took the spark plugs out and of course they are drinched in gas so right now they are sitting drying off and laying out in the sun.

I just dont get it. It was running almost perfect when I parked it. Now it wont fire up at all. I got one little pop when I tried a fully charged battery and now it wont do shit. What do I need to check when I get back at it trying to get it to start?

are you sure that the dizzy is on right. mined poped when i put the dizy 180 off. also check the ground on the thermostat housing to make sure its good. when i changed the tranny on my other car i forgot to put that on and it wouldnt start

92ex coupe h22
    93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

I thought the dizzy was impossible to make it go 180 off? Ill check that!!!!

Comment

Hey pm me your paypal if you have one. I was fightin this thing all day until I found the dizzy shaft was backwards. Thanks!!

Comment

no prob man glad i could help

92ex coupe h22
          93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Working...
          X