Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 honda accord lx no spark wont start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 honda accord lx no spark wont start

i just bought a 1990 honda accord lx for 400 dollars the guy i bought it from just put a new relay, radiator, distributor,wire harness, engine, and some computers i went to the auto part store the computer for the engine is not the right 1 the one he gave me is pt3-A53 the part store said the car is suppose to have a pt3-a50, 51, 52 i don't know if it matters or not but im working on getting 1 of the ones listed im not sure if the computer for the tranny is the right one either its a pxo-921-m1 but i been tryin to get the car started for the last week i tried putting the negitive from the jumper to the distributor and everything and still no spark im not sure what the hell is going on with this car but i really need it fixed can any one please try and tell me what's wrong with the car it tried to start so i know its not the starter it cranks but just won't start please HELP!!! i dont want to give up on it just yet...
    Last edited by murdamami; 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM.

what wire harness?\ if the engine wire harness was changed check to see that the ground on the thermostat was connected because if it wasnt u would not get spark

92ex coupe h22
    93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

yea it was the engine wire harness that was replaced but i found out that im not geting no power to the distributer but i still dont know why and i checked all the grounds, they're all good plus i got the right computer for it, so... now what? i dont have any clue lol
      Last edited by murdamami; 03-31-2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X