Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Accord Coupe Ex Lets get started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry I havent been on in forever! But Ive been working overtime and trying to save up money for bills, my Accord EX coupe, and soon for my Camaro T-top Z-28!

Latest updates is we put the header and flex pipe on. And got the ABS to turn off by cleaning the rear brakes. Well Kinda it still flickers on after a little while.

I still need to replace the back half of the exhaust to pass. Yupp just turned 22 on the 3rd of Oct so in NH that means registration and inspection. Booo!

And I'd like to patch up the rust spot's and figure out why my clutch grinds into 4th before it starts to snow. Oh. And that pesky oil leak problem thingy.

On a side note I'm working overtime At a whole sale store helping out with a remodel and they are replacing everything in the tire shop and other area's. I wanted to buy the car lift so bad! I know its used and I don't have a spot for it but that would make my life easier! I'd probably give it to Eric.

I miss working on my car.... I need to learn more!
    Last edited by JezzWolf; 10-07-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Clean interior! Great progress Keep up the good work !

Comment

And the list gets longer! I really want to work on it before it gets to cold but I need to work for money to fix it.

So to add to the list.

My front wind shield defroster does not work. I can feel heat but it wont blow air.

My front suspension started to squeak on bumps. So that most likely needs to be changed.

OH! And tighten belts!

Minor problem of some lights on the heat knobs and rear defogger not working. asuming wiring problem because if I tap the knobs they turn on and wire or light bulb for rear defogger button due to not working at all.

Oh and the cup holder latch (To keep the cup holder clicked in) I have the part and know how just need time. Damn you time!

I really want to get all greasy again! It has been forever!

Car I know I am mean to you and still drive you when you need repair but I love you!

Comment

sounds like alot of work! u got my number if you decide its not worth it! other than that if any questions just ask here on the forum..like how to tighten your belts.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Yeah its alot of work but its my baby! <3

UPDATE!!!!!!
            Eric took Angela(a friend) and I to the junk yard and we found Wild FOGGIES. Squee! and a new driver mirror to replace the cracked one. Eric put on while I searched for my keys! I wanted to do it! lol!

Comment

Watch out! We doing this thing up DX style.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Man rust wise its not that bad at all, still got work ahead of you but thats what its all about putting the blood, sweat, tears to make your baby your own. Lol if you get down about rust just LOOk at my pics when I get them up.. It looks like Grimlens got hungry and started eating my car!! Best of luck

Comment

Well I got to tinker with my car!

I fixed the cup holder!

Got new exhaust flex pipe back! 2 1/2 inch son!

Cleaned her up!

The rust spots and dents, not bad but still gotta fix em!

The worst spot

Bumper/mirrors painted!!!! is it a DX or an EX???? Hmmmmm! lol

Erics tool! XD <3 pppsstt dont forget it!

Penguin!!!!

Mirror pics son!

Also did an oil and trans fluid change! and replaced the oil pan gasket. Thank you Eric!!!!

And my Ebay header and down pipe broke. Luckily it did not snap off the pipe. The welding on the bracket that holds the exhaust to the oil tank Just snapped. so now it vibrates and makes an awful sound.
                  Last edited by JezzWolf; 11-15-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Clearly a black hood is needed.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I recently also got a 92 coupe and have been going down almost the same project/fix list that you guys are doing. Unfortunatly, I haven't been taking as many pictures and posting them. You guys inspire me.

Comment

good to pepol are not afraid for some work keep it up

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

looking good.... more update
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by JezzWolf View Post
                            my Ebay header and down pipe broke. Luckily it did not snap off the pipe. The welding on the bracket that holds the exhaust to the oil tank Just snapped. so now it vibrates and makes an awful sound.

That happends to most of the ebay header. Happened to me, i just took it to a muffler shop and had them re-weld it back on and that was about a year ago and ive taken the muffler on and off about 20times and havent broken....car is looking really good, if you want the white paint to look cleaner there is a rubbing compound they sell at advance auto thats looks and feels like the "gojo hand cleaner" its like a sandy compound that cleans deep into the paint its for white cars only you should look into it....keep up the good work and if you ever need help with something the site is here to help

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                              That happends to most of the ebay header. Happened to me, i just took it to a muffler shop and had them re-weld it back on and that was about a year ago and ive taken the muffler on and off about 20times and havent broken....car is looking really good, if you want the white paint to look cleaner there is a rubbing compound they sell at advance auto thats looks and feels like the "gojo hand cleaner" its like a sandy compound that cleans deep into the paint its for white cars only you should look into it....keep up the good work and if you ever need help with something the site is here to help
                              Yea it broke off clean, no holes in the pipes. It seems like stainless so I'm gonna test weld on the piece that broke and if all good, weld it back together.

The white paint is cracked and we need to pull out the dents in the 1/4's and weld in patches so full paint job it is!
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                                Yea it broke off clean, no holes in the pipes. It seems like stainless so I'm gonna test weld on the piece that broke and if all good, weld it back together.

The white paint is cracked and we need to pull out the dents in the 1/4's and weld in patches so full paint job it is!
                                damn im dying to learn how to weld patchs on 1/4 panels....i can fix it using bondo and fiberglass and i paint underneath the car and it last 2 to 3 yrs

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X