Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The infamous Volvo lip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same lip.

It's way easier with a heat gun and a few relief cuts to get the curves perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by KB7Acoord View Post
      you mean the the thing with the fog lights mounted to it? perhaps upside down. i found the image of the volvo and beamer on the same page of this thread at .r3vlimited.com
      !!!!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        !!!!

lmap, some one cut that lip up bad
        My MRT

Comment

The exact model and year is 1992 Volvo 740 Station wagon. Thats where I got mine from at a u pull

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            !!!!

Comment

Is it of the same cb7 bumper lenght? Looks a bit shorter.

Comment

Holy smokes that lip looks sick I think im gonna go pull one just to see what im missing hahahaha nice ride keep up the hard work peace!!

Comment

I had pulled one off a volvo one day back in february when I was searching for a lip, I hadn't heard of this being a popular thing, until I saw it on some e30s and had a few people ask me about it.

kinda got tired of the look and swapped a legend lip in, moar low

Comment

Ehh had one on my car for like a day didn't like the way it looked so I threw it away.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by PROBLEMATIC View Post
                      Is it of the same cb7 bumper lenght? Looks a bit shorter.
                      ???

Comment

I'm trying to get this lip on my car right now and its not looking so good its a PITA!!!!!!! getting ready to use it for target practice. Legend lip is looking more realistic.

Comment

Working...
                        X