Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My first CB7 (1990EX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first CB7 (1990EX)

Picked this up for $800usd!!
    NEEDED... a new alternator due to it having a noisy bearing... 88dollar fix

I bought a set of amber signals off ebay.

it had exactly 128 when I bought it. been on the road a few days and I put over 400miles on it already

After hittin up the local u-pull it, I was able to replace a few broken dash panels and steering wheel button.

with some more time, love and attention ill have it looking brand new

would love the feedback, and advice.. I appreciate it.
    -Bill

I love it! Very clean for $800, are you going to build it or just make it look good?

Comment

Wish I could have coupe for 800$.... You're lucky! Very clean car, keep it up!

Comment

Thanks guys, I forgot to put up a engine photo... (coming soon)! I eventually want to build it, but i'm holding out so I can build up cash to do it right. not sure as to what I want to do to it yet, still up in the air for ideas.. As of now I am going focus on getting it back to be as OEM as possible. I will be posting all my progress, and tech questions.

Comment

Woo another cb7 member from NJ Welcome. What town of NJ you live in? and nice cb7 for 800 especially considering its a ex coupe. Ashame right now in NJ our cars turn green so fast lol.
          Last edited by Kev1990; 05-12-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Looks like you made out like a bandit with this one. That is darn cheap.

Did you get her with the 92-93 signals in the 90-91 bumper or you just like the look?

My cb is really close to your mileage. Im at 127800ish. And im only a state away

I have a shore house in SIC so i am in jersey most of the summer months. We should set up a meet with some local guys, I haven't been to one since 2012.

Comment

I appreciate the welcome, I live in Cinnaminson right outside of Philly. and I know what you mean the pollen is killer.

When I bought her it had the clear signals, so I swapped them for the ambers.. I love the look, and it matches my tails.

I am definitely up for getting some kind of meet going, I have a couple buddies who would be interested as well.

I will be dropping my exhaust and oil pan this weekend to change the gasket, and also my valve-co gasket and seals.. what oil and gasket companies should I go with? should I go aftermarket gasket?

Comment

great deal you got 800 bucks nice find clean coupe.welcome to cb7 tuner

Comment

Nice! I may see you around then LOL. You know there was a stolen 90 ex coupe being sold in your area not to long ago? The guy selling it had a fake VIN from another white cb7 and a fake title to go with it. Does your VINS match the door jambs? The one selling the stolen car had 120k-130k too lol I actually think it was 128k to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
                    Nice! I may see you around then LOL. You know there was a stolen 90 ex coupe being sold in your area not to long ago? The guy selling it had a fake VIN from another white cb7 and a fake title to go with it. Does your VINS match the door jambs? The one selling the stolen car had 120k-130k too lol I actually think it was 128k to be exact.
                    yea I hear all about the dirty shit people pull around this area. but yes vins match, I grew up with previous owners. what town you in? we gotta get some meets going

Comment

Lol I'm actually living in Vineland currently but am up in that area with my cb7 fairly often. You any good at working on cars?:P

Comment

Not bad at all for 8 bills.

Congrats.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Awesome and welcome!
                          For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
                            Lol I'm actually living in Vineland currently but am up in that area with my cb7 fairly often. You any good at working on cars?:P
                            yea man that's not far at all.. and it depends on what you need done, my resources are limited right now with tools. I don't even have a jack. lol I will be shopping for that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                              Not bad at all for 8 bills.

Congrats.
                              thanks man, i love the 5 lug conversion with the tl wheels it's a really dope look.

Comment

Working...
                              X