Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

CB7 vtec `91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
    More interior pics !!

What kind of front lip is that?

Nice wheels too.
    thanks)
    I`ll make some photos of the interior. hope I have new steering wheel installed this week.
    the lip is from renault megane

Comment

the wheel are on the car. the tyres are fat for know. plan for 205/40 or 205/45.
      the camber kit is also required

Comment

just photos

Comment

Very Clean, welcome to the Forum.

Comment

long time haven`t showed up here. few changes and a bit lower. to be continued

Comment

Looking nice man! great accord

Comment

Heck yea!! This thing is very clean!!!!

Comment

got regamaster fitted on my accord. should i buy them? what do you think?

Comment

Very nice! Looking good, that swap looks stock, love it!
                    I'm originally from Klaipeda, Lithuania. Not too far from Ukraine

The regamasters look good, but I would personally put a meatier tire on them.
                    Last edited by Mittens; 09-30-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

how are things going in Ukraine? Sorry to hear about all the issues going on over there. Hope it ends soon. Anyway, stay safe!!! Love the car and the interior!!! Looking good.
                      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

thanks for your comments.
                        car is running. my suspension died, so now winter mod (stock) suspension is installed. looking forward to spring to start again

As to situation in Ukraine, it doesn`t seem things would become better in the near future. Thanks for your support

Comment

long time haven`t been here. so it`s spring and it is time to take care of the car.
                          during winter I made custom suspension. bought camber kit and new tyres 205/50.
                          now driving on winter rims, I suppose this week-end I would put back my Impuls.
                          just a photo of suspension installed. glad I have enough space to make in lower as I install camber kit and wheel

Comment

Its called stained class paint.

Comment

Awesome, looks like you're done. Just need a decent suspension. Shouldn't be to hard.

Comment

thanks)
                                so I`ve managed to install the camber kit. I like it in the back, but I`m actually dissapointed about the front( thought it would be a bit more angle.
                                so that`s what we got with my old tyres 205/55. don`t like them at all now. I`ll change them to 205/50 asap. so bulid continues soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X