60 hp chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 hp chip

i like how it shows a prom chip but says two wire hook up..
    if im right its a diode.... i bought one off ebay a few years back from a shop in simi valley and they sent me two diodes.. what was it....one for performance and one for drag mode...lol

http://www.gforcechips.com/hondaaccord.aspx
    Last edited by 92turboaccord; 08-18-2010, 11:01 PM.

why do companies fool people...I guess it is for those who doesn't know crap about car
    New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
    tsx retrofit
    f22b dohc boosted
    custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

i was just on ebay and my god the shit that they claim.... 275 hp increase.. man there is a sucker born every minute..
      back when i bought mine it was like 5 bucks.. inflation is a mother fucker..lol

Comment

Dude I just bought one, but where do I find this anyone guy?

Comment

just realize if it just so happens to give you 1hp (not likely), that falls within the real of "up to 60hp" so they can technically get away with it. but yeah, its total shit. there probably isnt even anything burned onto that chip

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

The one in the pic is an IC. The ones inside the boxes seen on ebay are nothing but a resistor with a box.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
              The one in the pic is an IC. The ones inside the boxes seen on ebay are nothing but a resistor with a box.
              thats it a resistor not a diode my mistake

Comment

someone buy it. do a before and after dyno with and without the chip. if there is zero gain...SUE!

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I have a REAL custom EPROM in my DSM. And it does not have 2 wires to hook it up...you pop it into the socket on the ECU. But after cranking boost to 28psi, I gained 200+ HP...literally.
                  VIP Status.

Comment

^^^ but yiu cant even do that on a stock accord ecu. haha
                    COUPE K24

Comment

You COULD...it just might not be cost effective.

My ECU was non-eprom. I converted it over to eprom, socketed and chipped.
                      VIP Status.

Comment

You can "chip" an F or H ECU... however, you won't have as much control over it as you can with a B or D ECU.

Only a few companies outside of Honda have done it... like JUN... and they have the money to do it (and that was the P13. I don't think anyone has done a PT3 or PT6!)

Comment

All that had to be done on my ECU was desolder the CPU chip from the board, solder a "mini" board in place of that. The CPU chip is soldered onto that mini board, and the socket for the eprom is right next to that.

I wouldn't see why it would be much more difficult than that for the Accord?
                          VIP Status.

Comment

didnt jet make a chip for the accord a long time ago

Comment

Thought jet chips were just A/F controllers?
                              VIP Status.

Comment

Working...
                              X