I don't mean to brag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to brag...

but I went 504.8 miles on one tank, completely topping off my tank with 13.951 gallons with an estimated MPG of 36.2... Yeah sorry, the little things in life.

tighttt, i cant afford a full tank of gas to figure out my mileage.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

christ you must have been shifting at like 1500 the whole time haha
      COUPE K24

Comment

13.9?..mine tops out at 15.703
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

haha 2200-2500 actually, I just start leaving a couple minutes early of where I need to be so I'm not in a rush to get places, I drive the speed limit wherever I go, you have to be a couple of seconds ahead of yourself so you can anticipate what to do. My Goal is to hit 40 mpg, if at all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
            13.9?..mine tops out at 15.703
            I could have driven further on that tank, my gas light hadn't even come on. I meant that when I was filling up instead of putting the nozzle up after the first click I topped the tank off as much as possible to get a more accurate reading.

Comment

Were you on a highway?

Comment

ive driven my car to where it wont even run anymore and when i fill up it only takes like 13.5 gallons. wtf
                COUPE K24

Comment

Yeah I have to drive mostly on the highway (55) Monday-Friday to get to school, it's about 20 miles round trip, I don't think I did any interstate driving on this tank.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
                    Yeah I have to drive mostly on the highway (55) Monday-Friday to get to school, it's about 20 miles round trip, I don't think I did any interstate driving on this tank.
                    FU buddy freaking im getting 350 if im lucky and not playing in traffic! your in nashville u know what west end is like?
                    Members Ride sold...
                    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

i did 536mi. in my 6th gen. only did that once though. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

ive never done close to that in any of my cars....i do all city driving and I drive like im in formula One.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i think i hit 450 once. i drove 6 hours that day.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            ive driven my car to where it wont even run anymore and when i fill up it only takes like 13.5 gallons. wtf
                            Hey be glad! I'm lucky if I can hit 12 gallons bone dry with the dent in my tank!

Comment

the most I've ever filled was 15.9 and that was driving about 55 miles w/ the light on LOL

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X