Bike ride videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike ride videos

Hi everyone. For the past few months I've been wanting a Go Pro. Now that I finally have one, I've started making videos. The initial purpose of these was so that when it's cold and snowy out, I could rewatch them and be reminded of what it was like when it was nicer out. Since winter hasn't really hit, I've been able to get out and record.

I realized it would be nice if others could see these videos too, because they're not all that bad. The motion is a little jerky because it's a helmet cam, but you can still see them just fine.

This is what I have so far. I'll edit this post or add new ones if I hit a limit everytime I make a new one.

I have one more processing. It shouldn't be much longer. In the spring and throughout the summer you can also expect Kayaking videos.
    You might also see skiing videos. Might.

Edit:
    Part 3:

This one has deer
    Last edited by GeoffM; 01-02-2012, 12:20 AM.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

The GoPro is awesome because of the quality you get out of such a small package, me and some friends took one on a canoeing trip and got some great footage. The only thing I would recommend is if you are going to show it to anyone on the internet you need to edit your videos to show the highlights or if you ride all year long you could take a clip from the video of each time you rode and show how the season changes. The only reason I say that is because not only does 34 minutes of HD take a while to load, everyone has too short of an attention span to watch that much video without a storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderedMilkMan View Post
      The GoPro is awesome because of the quality you get out of such a small package, me and some friends took one on a canoeing trip and got some great footage. The only thing I would recommend is if you are going to show it to anyone on the internet you need to edit your videos to show the highlights or if you ride all year long you could take a clip from the video of each time you rode and show how the season changes. The only reason I say that is because not only does 34 minutes of HD take a while to load, everyone has too short of an attention span to watch that much video without a storyline.
      I was thinking that too. I guess it's a good thing it splits them up. Otherwise I'd have to wait for 14 GB to upload to Youtube. And that takes a while. I'll probably start doing highlights, but I don't know much about video editing, other than it's going to take a while to render.
      MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

New videos:

Independence Oaks, part 1:

Part 2:

A little side video I made spur of the moment on the way home:
        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

More videos. Thank the weather in Michigan this year.

This one is pretty nice to look at. Especially in the middle.

I'll have how to descent up soon.
          MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
          X