Family Mini-Meet: 4.5 Accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Mini-Meet: 4.5 Accords

Just for fun. My son was home for the weekend; briefly had the collection all here. The shell was scrapped this morning - 940 lbs, so I suppose there is somewhat more than half of it in the garage.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 08-01-2017, 09:52 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

I miss this chassis.

Comment

i love it!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

They're all there for the funeral of that poor stripped shell!

I love how all body styles (and almost all years and models) are represented there!

Comment

I love it fleetw00d! My question is though, out of 5 Accords, how did you managed to end up with only 2 colors? I guess 3 as the SE is a unique color, but it still closely matches the others.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
            I miss this chassis.
            You and me, both

That looks like a pretty nice neighborhood. Your neighbors or HOA don't get on you for all the work you're doing on old cars?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
              I love it fleetw00d! My question is though, out of 5 Accords, how did you managed to end up with only 2 colors? I guess 3 as the SE is a unique color, but it still closely matches the others.
              Just luck. 4 of the 11 CBs I've owned have been Seattle Silver (and half of one I brought back from FL once: hood, front bumper, fender, two doors, quarter panel, trunk lid), 2 Arcadia green, 2 Bordeaux Red, Navajo Red, Rosewood Brown, and the Cashmere.

The Arcadia green EX sedan that I sold earlier this year - it was back here on Saturday. The guy I sold it to got in financial trouble and wound up selling it to a guy from my church. Installed a set of front upper control arms. Didn't get a picture at the time because the wagon and EX coupe weren't home.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              That looks like a pretty nice neighborhood. Your neighbors or HOA don't get on you for all the work you're doing on old cars?
              Been here 22 years and no one has ever complained to me. Official rules allow an inoperable vehicle on the lot for a maximum of 10 days (garage doesn't count). The shell was only out two nights (delay in getting a trailer).
              The neighbor I interact with most gets a kick out of it - I joked that I was going to put the shell on blocks in the front yard as a lawn ornament (I should have done it and at least gotten a picture). Another guy walked by this evening and commented that he was impressed at how far I had taken the shell apart (easier than building one!). For the two years it took me to do all the body work to Ruby (mostly in the driveway), I kept it covered and technically it was driveable the whole time.
              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 06-14-2017, 12:07 AM.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Nice collection.

I'm in the process of finding a 5th Gen Accord for my sister....when we decide on one, we'll have three 5th Gens, one 6th Gen Accord, and two 6th Gen Civics at home.

Comment

That is quite the sight! Something I've never seen in person. Your neighbors must think your family is a honda sponsor or something...

Comment

Fleeting moment in family CB7 history. Sold the SE yesterday morning. Down to three (plus at least half a car of parts in the garage).
                    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 06-25-2017, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Did you sell it to someone with any interest in the car beyond just reliable transportation?
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Unfortunately, no. Father bought it for his 19 year old daughter to drive 10 miles back and forth to school. I hate to think what its fate might be, but hey, my 18 year old is driving my 92 EX.

Comment

Working...
                        X