X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm this is canada regional..

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      i saw the green cb7 with the bbs rims again down in woodbridge at work! yesterday was working right near jane and finch mall looked in the parking lot there and saw a 92-93 white coupe, lowered on 15" white oz rims, had like red replica recaros in it, pretty clean to!
      Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
      Seen that green one a while back on airport rd in Malton. Jamaican guy with dreads driving it. That car looks awesome in person!
      The green coupe I don't think anyone has got him on the forum. I think Mike from Bradford tried to contact him but he wasn't interested or something. He's definitely in the Woodbridge area, never seen at Ertefa or KC!

The white 9293 coupe I know who that is. His name is Harry and most of us met him at KC in the spring when Autotek came from Florida with his SUPER clean H22A wagon. I got his number but he's not active. He's on here I believe it's Mugen_CB7 or something.

Originally posted by Monza View Post
      LOL ..... Jane and Finch mall, I grew up at Finch and Driftwood and worked at the McDonalds in the mall when I was 15
      How are you still alive? LOL.

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      Haha thats funny just drove by a house on markham road near scarbrough had at least two cb7s both black one had sawblades and jdm one piece healights
      Was the one with sawblades slammed totally and the other was a stock SE sedan? If so I know that guy also! The SE only has like 160K.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
      93 EX

Ive talked with him a few times and he told me to hit him up if i ever need anything. He'll probably help me with my suspension once i get all my parts.
      Yeah it's the Canadian section here man.
      But regardless that is a CLEAN CB7.
      Get him on the forum!
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Not sure if this person is a member, and I hope they are and see this. I was driving today along King/Main street in Hamilton at 4:10pm and saw another grey 90/91 Accord which looked amazing! Big props to the owner, his ride was clean and sweet. Nice lights, lowered and roof rack. Hopefully the owner of this car is a member of CB7tuner, as I'd be very interested in meeting them!

I didn't get a chance to see if they had any stickers on their ride unfortunately. If you saw me, I was driving the other grey 90 CB who high beamed you :P
        Last edited by Scolirk; 10-10-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
          Not sure if this person is a member, and I hope they are and see this. I was driving today along King/Main street in Hamilton at 4:10pm and saw another grey 90/91 Accord which looked amazing! Big props to the owner, his ride was clean and sweet. Nice lights, lowered and roof rack. Hopefully the owner of this car is a member of CB7tuner, as I'd be very interested in meeting them!

I didn't get a chance to see if they had any stickers on their ride unfortunately. If you saw me, I was driving the other grey 90 CB who high beamed you :P
          See what you'll find there will be a lot of modded CB's in the GTA area. Mostly in Missisauga and Scarbrough areas. Sometimes Markham. The thing is most of them don't go on Toronto Accords or CB7Tuner. Most of them don't even know we exist! And we have been around for about 10 years in Toronto!

If you flash them and try to get there attention with a stock car they will look at you funny, I did it before and they are just like "lol what, ok thanks".

I don't think they are on the forum from your description unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------

Side note I found this at school today.....

Last edited by CB7Nub; 10-15-2012, 08:19 PM.
          Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I just saw this today on the web and I literally freaked out.
            Does anyone know who this is or has seen it before?
            Better yet does anyone know if it is manual or not?

This is probably down right the cleanest wagon I have ever seen in Ontario.
            Current:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
              Since you were in Hamilton, I'm going to assume it was this guy:

Those are a couple pics I snapped about a month ago in the rain. I see the car basically everyday at my school. I talked with the guy once briefly and he seems pretty cool. I believe he was at the CSCS meet this year too.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Up he was at CSCS this year.
                I met him at Ertefa last month.
                He's on the forum but doesn't post much (not sure of the username).
                But it's SUPER clean no rust.

His name is Ryley on the CB7Tuner Ontario & Quebec FB page.

Still trying to meet the guy with the grey Accord wagon!
                Hard to catch in the parking lot.
                Current:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                  Since you were in Hamilton, I'm going to assume it was this guy:

Those are a couple pics I snapped about a month ago in the rain. I see the car basically everyday at my school. I talked with the guy once briefly and he seems pretty cool. I believe he was at the CSCS meet this year too.
                  Looks familiar, but it's been a few months now. I can't imagine there are many modded CB7s driving around Hamilton so this is probably the guy I saw. Haven't seen him since, nor have I seen any notable Accords, just a few in town with grandpa license plates.

Comment

Yeah, I met him at the CSCS finale.
                    Cool guy, said he was member, just not as active as some of us.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
                    X