16x7 ssr type v with tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x7 ssr type v with tires

What's everyones opinion on these? 599$ plus shipping. I could probably go get them and save money over shipping.

They remind me of my m3 double spoke wheels I had a long time ago

Last edited by kseriescivic; 03-11-2017, 04:42 PM.

Always loved these. Just never wanted 16s lol.

Good price too.

Comment

Originally posted by Corweena View Post
      Always loved these. Just never wanted 16s lol.

Good price too.
      I'm digging them. They are priced right but idk how they would look on a cb. I think 17's look too big on cb's but I've seen some pictures that they look alright. I wanted TL wheels but I think they will make my car look like it's on dubs lol.

My car is white also. It seems darker colored cb's can pull off 17's a lot better.

Comment

The 16s with a beefy tire will look good. I just hate when people put 16s or even 15s and run Civic sized tires (205/45, etc.).

They should look good. Offset is probably a little high, that's not a huge issue. $600 for a set of lightweight, strong, and quality wheels isn't bad at all. They appear to be in pretty good condition for being 20 years old too. I'm sure they could use a refresh, but they by no means look beat (I know, I've bought some beat ass wheels lol).

If I still had my '00 Civic, I'd definitely rock them. Or even if I had another daily Accord without a BBK.

Comment

Originally posted by kseriescivic View Post
          I'm digging them. They are priced right but idk how they would look on a cb. I think 17's look too big on cb's but I've seen some pictures that they look alright. I wanted TL wheels but I think they will make my car look like it's on dubs lol.

My car is white also. It seems darker colored cb's can pull off 17's a lot better.

My favorite wheels i ever had on my CB were Motegi DP6, 18 inch wrapped in 215/35r18 Cooper tires(the ones on my sig actually) and with the close to 2.5inch drop i had they looked phenomenal. I had pictures but for some ungodly reason they are grainy as hell in photobucket now. 16 inch look good on 55 or 50 profile, 17 inch have to be 45 or 40 and 18 cannot be more than 40 series profile.
          [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

I think that design (not sure about the size) would look good on something boxier like an EF Civic, but not so much a CB. Your taste, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm a fan of 16" wheels on the CB7. I've only ever run 15" and 17", but that's just because I could never get the wheels I wanted in 16"!

I like the style, though I do see where CyborgGT is coming from about them looking better on something boxier. Still, I'd be curious to see them on a CB. I've never seen a CB with that style wheel before. Plus, SSR wheels are good stuff, and that's a nice price! I'd say that price is probably fair even without tires, assuming the wheels are undamaged.

Comment

guy at the local shop had a SSR Type V and Type X combo that actually looked pretty dope on his DD Civic.

Comment

Working...
                X