No announcement yet.

MikeW : 2001 Honda Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Mike! Your coupe is looking amazing. Wish I could get mine looking right again without all the cracked side skirts and lip kits.

I agree that you should go with the Koni Yellows on the shocks and something mild on the springs.

6>4 AT<MT HP<MPG

I will give it to you that I envy your roof glass. (wish mine had one)
    Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

I envy your lip kit though. They're SO rare, especially OEM like that. People pay top dollar for them. Shame its not in better shape.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Mike....
        wat?

Comment

Ive been seeing those. What's the story? I know you didnt get one. Or did you...?

The motor's eh. Not a fan of that bodystyle at all though. 03+ ftw.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Mike...Im curious what kinda mileage you get with this....I want a TL....and I know the TL has a slightly bigger motor....but Id think real world numbers wouldnt differ much.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Ive been wanting to put my stock intake back on and see what kind of numbers I get.

Im currently seeing 20-22 city and 24-26 highway. Around town, I'll average 300miles to a tank and on trips, I can pull 400 if Im careful.

I hit VTEC a lot, which probably attributes to my lower mileage, lol.

Comment

Thats not bad at all though really.....and since Id be getting a manual the 6th gear would help on the highways

Though I dont doubt id be living in vtec often myself lol

Thanks sir.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

6spd would be nice but if I went that direction it'd be mated to a 3.2 and Id have too much fun to worry about economy.

Comment

I can get OEM fogs for a hair cheaper than Majestic. I know they're on Ebay and Amazon for like $160 but those are DEPO and I want OEM.

Im also playing around with the idea of getting a hood bra. Not a fan of them on darker cars but Ive always wanted one and they're decently priced, from Honda.

Comment

Clock bulb and shift indicator bulbs replaced. Next is the AC display bulb.

Also got a pair of Nokya yellow 9005s coming. Got the 5000K in the lows, figure Id try the yellow highs.

Comment

you no drop. me no care...

Comment

U no care, me no care.

Turns out my CB sunroof visor fits. Just needed to use Acura hardware, lol. Looks ok I guess, lol.

Comment

Did you get your bulbs from superbrightleds or just OEM replacements?

Comment

OEM replacements for now. Some of the smaller ones for the AC controls have to be soldered. Same with the clock. The shift indicator, IDK. Im looking into going LED though.

Comment

This is the bulb you replaced right?

I'm pretty sure superbrightles sells a bulb for it. Unless there is something more inside.
                                http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...NEO.htm#photos

Comment

Working...
                                X