No announcement yet.

Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen so many and its like....meh...Another Civic...

But i gotta give you props, yours looks clean.
    Keep it up man, doing great.
    Lets see that 5-speed in there....and rear disc

Also, how did u get the "Civic" decal off?
    I've trying to peel my friend's off and i cant....that shit is on there tight.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
      Seen so many and its like....meh...Another Civic...

But i gotta give you props, yours looks clean.
      Keep it up man, doing great.
      Lets see that 5-speed in there....and rear disc

Also, how did u get the "Civic" decal off?
      I've trying to peel my friend's off and i cant....that shit is on there tight.
      bug/tar remover and a sharp razor blade. it wasnt easy that shit was on there very good. thanks for the compliments man.

Comment

put my winter steelies on 3 days ago.....the civics now in "winter mode", hopefully i can find a winter beater and put this in storage over winter. around these parts winter east up hondas....(rust) i am rust free and want to keep it that way.

Comment

IMO it looks like a huge ugly lump of coal......

Just kidding man, Great looking Civic man...and one hell of a buy.
          Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
            IMO it looks like a huge ugly lump of coal......

Just kidding man, Great looking Civic man...and one hell of a buy.
            Keep up the good work!
            your a meany........j/k. thanks a lot. your accords super clean and i love the oem alloys. coupes rock.

Comment

still looking good man i love those red clear tails and the clean engine bay i wanna make my car like granites cb7 its clean

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                still looking good man i love those red clear tails and the clean engine bay i wanna make my car like granites cb7 its clean
                thanks a lot. and yes i agree dans car is very clean.

Comment

thats pretty clean i like the rims.

So how fast does that d16 turn them wheels?

ILBB
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                    thats pretty clean i like the rims.

So how fast does that d16 turn them wheels?

ILBB
                    thanks. just took off the rims a few days ago and put the winter steelies on. the D turns the 17's just fine......complete built 5 speed tranny is coming this spring...im building a nice 5 speed tranny over winter.....might even involve LSD . the first 5 speed swap was a dud do to a shitty tranny with like only 2 working gears.....2nd and 4th. so many things to come this spring....

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                      thanks. just took off the rims a few days ago and put the winter steelies on. the D turns the 17's just fine......complete built 5 speed tranny is coming this spring...im building a nice 5 speed tranny over winter.....might even involve LSD . the first 5 speed swap was a dud do to a shitty tranny with like only 2 working gears.....2nd and 4th. so many things to come this spring....
                      thats real cool.The eg was my first love, so i have a soft spot for them.I will eventualy own one and drop in my f22a6/h22a frank...maybe this summer?

ILBB
                      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

thats real cool.The eg was my first love, so i have a soft spot for them.I will eventualy own one and drop in my f22a6/h22a frank...maybe this summer?

ILBB
                        same here...if i swap i'll go big or go home. i will either do a h22 or nothing at all. the b series is just to commong these days. plus i have talked with granite cb7 (dan) and he agrees that the h22 would be cool.(of course). but we'll see. this is my last project. next will be either a 00 black 5 speed lude, or a bmw. but for now im having a lot of fun with this car. thanks everyone for the compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                          same here...if i swap i'll go big or go home. i will either do a h22 or nothing at all. the b series is just to commong these days. plus i have talked with granite cb7 (dan) and he agrees that the h22 would be cool.(of course). but we'll see. this is my last project. next will be either a 00 black 5 speed lude, or a bmw. but for now im having a lot of fun with this car. thanks everyone for the compliments.
                          word up...b16's are way over rated if you ask me...they are so much cheaper now though...600+shipping at hmotors for a long block they used to be like 1000 weren't they?h22a in a hatch would be crazy.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

word up...b16's are way over rated if you ask me...they are so much cheaper now though...600+shipping at hmotors for a long block they used to be like 1000 weren't they?h22a in a hatch would be crazy.

ILBB
                            yes they were, and yes h22 eg is the shit. not very easy to do but when done correctly it is insane.

Comment

I have a question, can you "feel" vtec kick in with your d16?my buddy has one but he says he can only hear it, not feel.I wanna get a ride in a vtec car just to see what it feels like...i'm pretty sure its overrated

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

I have a question, can you "feel" vtec kick in with your d16?my buddy has one but he says he can only hear it, not feel.I wanna get a ride in a vtec car just to see what it feels like...i'm pretty sure its overrated

ILBB
                                lol, alright heres my experiances with a dohc vtec motor (h22) and my sohc vtec motor (d16z6), now the sohc vtec motor (d16) is more for economy and gas mileage, but yes i can feel it kick in and it also gets crazy loud when it kicks in..... even ask granite cb7...he drove my car this weekend and loved it, and loved how it sounds. i personally love how it sounds when vtec engages, and it pulls nice all the way to 7,200 rpm.... , and a few years back i drove a buddies h22 accord (phempa) hes a member here and his dohc vtec engine (h22) was just insane. it pulled a lot harder and was a lot louder when it hit vtec......but thats becuase of the dual cams......dohc engines bring more power, more power = more noise. but to answer your question.....yes i can feel it and here it very much so. vtec engages pretty hard on this d16 but its fun. hope that helps. i would much rather have a dohc vtec engine rather than a sohc vtec engine, but on the same note i would much rather have a sohc vtec engine than a sohc non vtec engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X