No announcement yet.

Pics Of My 93 Civic Coupe (EJ1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right now im in the process of a custom DIY CTR red door panel inserts. im covering up my door panel inserts with red fabric....very close the the CTR fabric. ill post pics when done. trist me it looks good with the black on black.

this is the fabric

this is what its gonna look like.

and this is stock.....YUCK.

those pics arent from my car but im doing the exact same thing. except i have all power and not manual crank windows.
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 12-20-2005, 03:34 PM.

Comment

well i am sending my throttle body and intake mani. to maxbore right after christmas (tuesday) so ill also keep updates on that. i hope maxbores as good as said to be. but he has nothing but great responses from his customers.

Comment

well im keeping the ball rolling, i am picking up a 94 integra gs cluster tommorrow at 10am. the reason i am getting the gs cluster to swap into my civic and not the gsr is becuase the gs cluster redlines at about 7k....my civic redlines at 7,200....the gsr cluster redlines at about 8k. so the gs cluster is a lot closer than the gsr. this things gonna looks sick. i am waiting 2000 more miles until i install it becuase my civics got 138k and the gs clusters got 140k......wont take to long.ill keep updates coming. and i should have pics of the red door panel inserts and cluster in do time.

Comment

TTT, Nice progress!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            TTT, Nice progress!
            thanks a lot dan. and this is a good time to give you props for being such a good sport with helping me find parts that i cant get down here. thank you very much. when im done with this car......a lot of the parts will have been gotten by you. the door u got me is amazing, i cant wait to see what else u can find for me. hopefully in do time i can return the favor or something....somehow. .

Comment

bump. ctr door panles have been completed and installed. hopefully dan can get me new black door pnales and all the black plastics and i can reinstall them into all black doors. i gotta get pics now.....as promised.

Comment

Pics!!!!
                Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

i cant wait for the pics

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                    i cant wait for the pics
                    pics will be up tommorrow around noon time.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                      thanks a lot dan. and this is a good time to give you props for being such a good sport with helping me find parts that i cant get down here. thank you very much. when im done with this car......a lot of the parts will have been gotten by you. the door u got me is amazing, i cant wait to see what else u can find for me. hopefully in do time i can return the favor or something....somehow. .
                      Thanks for the props Billy, it's no problem, I don't mind helping at all. I'm very happy w/ all your progress on the car, it's come a long way since I even met you! I'm glad you're happy w/ the door, that was a fun project overall! Don't worry about returning the favor, just b/c I did stuff for you doesn't always mean you're required to do the same!

Dan

Comment

heres the pics of my DIY CTR red door inserts. i used a regular disposable camera with my scanner for pics so the quality sucks. but you get the point. enjoy.

stock door panels.(yuck)

DIY CTR door panels (yum)

94 Integra cluster Harness I Finished Modding To Fit My Civic Harness.

again the panels look better in person the pics suck. and soon ill have all black door panels plastics ......right now as you can see there tan. i hate tan. and i have been working on my interior so thats why its messy. ill be getting a black rug,dash,integra steering wheel. thanks for looking.well ill posty pics of the integra cluster conversion when im done with that.

Comment

heres a little front end shot...with the winter steelies on.

Comment

good job dude....how did do the door inserts? how easy would it be to replace the inserts on our cb7s?
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                              good job dude....how did do the door inserts? how easy would it be to replace the inserts on our cb7s?
                              its not hard at all.ill be doing mine over again when i get my new door panels. this was just practice for me. and everyone loves them. its the same for the cb7. u remove the door panel...then flip it over and there plastic rivets holding the insert into the door u need a dremmel to cut them off (there a bitch) then the insert falls out and you rip off the old oem carpet shit and trace it onto whatever material you chose...then spray industrial strength glue on the new fabric and the panel insert and smooth out with a new bondo spreadr or your hand and let dry. they you use washers and 1/4" sheetmetal screws to reinstall the inserts.the oem plastic rivets are a one time use thing...honda does not expect you to take apart the door panels.

Comment

Hey man... i'm looking at our cb7 door panel right now and I dont see no plastic rivets. They have gold screws in the back of the door panel which i'm guessing is holding it on? But nowhere do I see plastic rivets? Or am I just totally confused and not knowingg what i'm talking about right now? Becaause i'd love to do this mod w/ new tan suadish material.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                                ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Working...
                                X