Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody READ the CHALLENGE at the TOP of this OT Forum .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*valley girl voice* HeLLz sChYeA!

Comment

i paid. i'm broke, got 2 kids, fulltime single parent. i figured, i've spent $15 on a whole lot less.

Comment

i sent 5$ this pay period, i would've sent like 15$ but i got other commitments this week. ie: 200$ phone bill, 250$ jdm one piece headlights being picked up this saturday, and i got 200$ to last me two weeks.

i also requested a username change (Luis), for the time being. i hope steve gets it like right now, so that it can say "Contributing Member" under my name
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

my donation goes out once i get my paycheck, i'm dead broke!!

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
            Lets open up those PayPal accounts and get this place ROCKING !!!
            im curious as to how the current members of this board sending money to pay for it will make this board "rocking"?.. its not bringing any new members or anything.. its simply gonna create new threads like this one talkin about paying for the site..

Comment

Paid

hey i paid, and i pay out close to 1300$ in bills each month not counting food gas and the juice to keep me sane (mmmmmmm budlite) any way if you don't got it to spend keep your mouth shut. period no reason to give some one a reason to flame you for your own dumb@$$ posting that you can't/won't pay don'tn open mouth no one flames you problem solved
              po crackers need speed too!

Comment

Originally posted by moneypitaccord
                hey i paid, and i pay out close to 1300$ in bills each month not counting food gas and the juice to keep me sane (mmmmmmm budlite) any way if you don't got it to spend keep your mouth shut. period no reason to give some one a reason to flame you for your own dumb@$$ posting that you can't/won't pay don'tn open mouth no one flames you problem solved
                that's one way to put it, on the other hand, steven isnt asking for everyone to necessarily pay in, but just to consider and those that can to donate a little. Also the whole idea of paying was for only those who wanted to post..the site would still be available to those to read for no charge.

people who can't pay thats fine and we all accept that. other responsibilities and so on are usually more important and should take priority. However, there does not need to be an explanation for every person that can not make a donation, just keep it simple; if you can make a donation then thats awesome and do so, if you cant then thats too bad, but maybe in the near future you will be able to.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  However, there does not need to be an explanation for every person that can not make a donation, just keep it simple.
                  I agree, my list can go on and on for the shit I pay for. Everyone has bills and problems. If you don't....I envy you.

Comment

I don't intend to stick around long after my parts are sold, but you've just received $10 from me. It's not much, but it's something.

I don't think a lot of people realize how much money and time goes into running one of these sites. Consider my donation an appreciation of you having something valuable to my needs

Comment

cheap asses...open up your wallets and give some money fools!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                        cheap asses...open up your wallets and give some money fools!
                        exactly as ramiro said, also follow fizzbob's quote in ramiro's sig.

stop your fucking tears, if you can't afford 5$ then you should'nt have a car.
                        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

hey i have a question when i donate, can i get some of those little cb7tuner stickers for my ride? i mean it's only fair right? we should get some stickers to represent the site we're suporting
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I'm kinda unemployed but I'll be getting $$ sooner or later...I'll def. chip in when I have the $$...

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

TTT

I donate some money to Steve last week, but he rec'd it on Tues. I was so happy to do that, I've been meaning to donate for awhile b/c I'm so grateful to be here. I've benefitted so much from being here!

I was glad to donate.

Dan

Comment

done, done, and done.

you know,
                                there's an old proverb about a poor man and a rich man who donate at a church, the rich man sees the poor man drop a few dirty pennies into the basket and laughs as he shells out some gold coins: a wise man comes over and says "why do you ridicule this man? although his contribution may be small, he gives all he has ..."

i keep a piggy bank for my daughter that i put 50% of the coin change i get at work to put away for her for extra little things, and keep 50% for myself for the same reason... im putting a jar next to Margot's piggy bank and im gonna put half my share in it for this site ... i've donated more than $5 already, but that's not the point --a dollar, ten dollars, fifty cents --- whatEVER its the fact that you did your best. and if your best is nothing, then thanks, and i'm sorry you couldn't do better -- i'm just sharing one way i've made it work

but my problems aren't your business, and in the same right your problems aren't going to stir up some huges feeling of guilt within me. if you can't you can't, whatever your scapegoat ... but think again is it "can't" for real? if you HAVE a phone that enables you to run up a $250 bill, you HAVE a computer to go online you HAVE a car that eats gas and needs oil and routine maintenance etc and somehow you CAN pay for these things... because for whatever reason, you really WANT them ... so is it really "can't" or is it "wont" because you're stubborn and lazy, selfish, whatever ...

i don't mean to say that EVERYONE who says "can't" falls into that category, it's just an observation -- it's also NOT an invitation for sob stories -- life is relative, what's a problem for you may be nothing to me, and frankly if i'm not the cause of the problem or an integral part of the solution, i don't give a shit

just think again about what you can do, and if you CAN - and if this place REALLY means as much as you say, then SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING

ok. that's the most i've said on here forever and a day -- im off my soapbox now ...

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                                X