No announcement yet.

SUSP : 5 lug conversion 6th Gen Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the process of verifying a few final details but you are welcome. I hope to show some more updates soon to this process. I may end up going back to rear disc after all. I love the drums cause they are easier but I am thinking of boosting and have rear disc already that are 5 lug just need to decide on stopping force.
    WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

gooood shit bro.
      im glad somone found an easier way

Comment

one more thing about the front knuckles. i read the post stating they have to have the S5 stamp on them but do they have to be from the 2000 model year or can I get them from a 99 or 01 Ex V6
        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

accord and cl v6 models the same?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
            one more thing about the front knuckles. i read the post stating they have to have the S5 stamp on them but do they have to be from the 2000 model year or can I get them from a 98 or 99 Ex V6
            I have NOT been able to find any 99-00 that are stamped with the s5 on the back that were NOT 00-01. In other words if you can find them and verify that they have that stamp or that you can shove an f22/h22/h23 axle in em then go for it.... I just never found one.
            WAGONS

94 ce1- f22b DOHC auto swap, ROH 11.1" 99 cl brakes, rear disk swap, dual plenums, aem cai, tein ss, OEM stanley one piecers, OEM stanley yellow fogs, OEM 96 Oddy roof rack, Yakima basketcase, some wheels, some tires.... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
              accord and cl v6 models the same?
              I have not been able to verify this either. I have a new job now working for At&t and I don't have as much free time.
              WAGONS

Comment

this is what its telling me
                ACCORD 98-02 6 cyl
                CL 01-03 (3.2L, 6 cyl)
                TL 99-03 (3.2L, 6 cyl)

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                  this is what its telling me
                  You can try it but I can tell you again that the 98-99 are different than the 00-02.... The chasis code even changes on the one with the S5 stamp. The reason this option was never explored is due to the difference in the year models. There is a smaller 32mm nut on the 98-99 version. I have indeed verified this on several different cars and body types.
                  WAGONS

Comment

bump this thread

calling a few j/y's today to get the front knuckles and gonna specify 2000 accord ex v6 ONLY , will get prices for the NY rea

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                      bump this thread

calling a few j/y's today to get the front knuckles and gonna specify 2000 accord ex v6 ONLY , will get prices for the NY rea
                      To make sure you get the correct ones I verified the chasis is a CG and just make sure on the dust cover you see stamped S5. This for sure is f22/23/h2223 axle friendly.
                      WAGONS

Comment

Originally posted by da9b16 View Post
                        To make sure you get the correct ones I verified the chasis is a CG and just make sure on the dust cover you see stamped S5. This for sure is f22/23/h2223 axle friendly.
                        got a set of spindles from an 02 TL that were stamped K6. I went to my part-time job (KMB Auto Parts Warehouse) and grabbed an axle for 90 Accord. It fit the spindle. I printed the pics from the post to match up as best I could.

Apparently no j/y's around here have any 00-01 Accord EX's.

Before I forget I got a part number for the rear Lude hubs if you want new

BCA/Timken 512144

Comment

bump

Comment

i got lost with the rear so front all i need is the 97-00 front and rear? hmm might do this looks cheap
                            1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
                              i got lost with the rear so front all i need is the 97-00 front and rear? hmm might do this looks cheap
                              the rear is basically 16 parts involved

2 prelude rear hubs
                              2 crv rear drums
                              2 5 lug rims of your choice
                              10 lug nuts

that is all

as for the front use 2000 up to be safe

Comment

Bump for Wagon fitment info

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Working...
                                X