Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

the h22 is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the h22 is done

i have a 1997 honda accord with a h22 in it
    my problem is went i rev to 1500 rpm the engine shake
    what would will be the problem
    thank

its only when you are at 1500 rpms?

Comment

check your mounting first!!
      Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

you forgot to mount one of the engine mounts in. they dont shake at 1500rpm usually. is it a hard shake or a vibration. if its a vibration, then the mounts are worn. get the engine damper off ebay for the 94-97 accords to keep the engine still.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Wow man... I would start with the mounts and work from there... Are you running the right ECU Thats something else I would look at.... Hopefully no one put suguar in you tank....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
            you forgot to mount one of the engine mounts in. they dont shake at 1500rpm usually. is it a hard shake or a vibration. if its a vibration, then the mounts are worn. get the engine damper off ebay for the 94-97 accords to keep the engine still.
            x2

Engine damper rocks

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
            My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Did you do the mounts correctly? The 5th gen requires some modification of the driver's side mount for the H22 to fit correctly, I believe. It's not quite as straightforward as it is with our cars here. If you didn't do that, then the motor is sitting improperly, which would give you vibration.

Does it vibrate when you rev in neutral, or only when it is in gear? It could be an axle issue. If the engine isn't sitting right, that could cause some problems...

As others have said, I think the problem may lie in your mounts.

Comment

Your information is not specific enough.

Be more specific and we may be able to help.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

the engine damper kit sounds like a good idea

Comment

Working...
                  X