Mom's new ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom's new ride...

Well after about 3 weeks of searching and trying to find something we got this. Its a 2008 Honda Fit with 35k miles on it. 1 owner car very clean inside and out. She's liking it alot.

Here is the only pic I have of it right now. Its been raining everyday just about and havent had time to wash and take some pics of it.

Xbox: cityslika4g63

Is that Blackberry Pearl?

If so..

If not, it's still

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I SO wanted a blackberry pearl one! The best I could get at the time was white.

Man, 35k on an 08. My 09 has 217k!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I SO wanted a blackberry pearl one! The best I could get at the time was white.
        It's never to late. I still SO WANT one.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

It's too late... I love my Fit, but I've already put 217k on it... I hope to put at least 500k on it before it totally dies on me. When that day comes, I'll be getting something different. Half a million miles in a relatively short time in one car kinda makes you a bit tired of it!

Comment

found the color for my coupe. haha

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

It's too late... I love my Fit, but I've already put 217k on it... I hope to put at least 500k on it before it totally dies on me. When that day comes, I'll be getting something different. Half a million miles in a relatively short time in one car kinda makes you a bit tired of it!
              I don't even know what 200k in one car feels like.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I have 3 cars... an 09 with 217k, a 92 with 266k, and an 86... with 125k.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Is that Blackberry Pearl?

If so..

If not, it's still

Yeah that is the color. I really like the dark purple haha. Found a set of rims that are white with a pink lip on them. Look pretty cool. Might end up getting them for it haha.

I got it for $13500

Comment

I have 3 cars... an 09 with 217k, a 92 with 266k, and an 86... with 125k.
                    Me too 93 with 204k.. 92 with 220k... and a 88 with 271k haha

Comment

Very nice, I see she got the sports package as well.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                        Very nice, I see she got the sports package as well.
                        Oh yeah only the best for the mother . Plus I think the look goofy with out the sport kit and the little wing on it.

Comment

I have been eyeballing one of these but I am not too terribly impressed from the gas mileage ratings and power.

Comment

I routinely get 36-42mpg with mine, and I seriously beat the living crap out of it.
                            And these aren't cars you buy for power... though I must admit, it scoots when it needs to.

It also handles a hell of a lot better than you'd expect for a tall vehicle with a rear torsion beam suspension. Hell, i know at least one of my shocks is damn near done, and my rear brakes are original (217k... so yeah, they're done... I just don't know how to do drums, so I haven't!) I'll toss that thing into a corner hard enough to feel all 4 tires approaching their limit, and I never feel a lack of confidence. The only times the car gets spooky is when I brake hard at high speed (that's the blown shock in the front right side...), and when I'm behind a truck and caught it its turbulence (something that is fixed with wider wheels and tires... the stock 15" steelies don't make for a very wide footprint, and the car floats in turbulence.)

I've put two Porsches to shame in my Fit. A 911 convertible and a Boxster. Obviously, the drivers were lacking... because both cars are superior performance machines. Still, they were trying. They pulled in the straights, but they couldn't get away in the twisty sections. Hell... I ended up passing the kid in the Boxster (he was PISSED! never saw a Porsche do a ricer flyby before... )

Comment

Originally posted by bustedhonda View Post
                              Oh yeah only the best for the mother . Plus I think the look goofy with out the sport kit and the little wing on it.
                              Good point, and I agree. I'd get a sports model if I could, I just dont like the color matched headlights on certain colors(blue, yellow, red).
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                              X